Chapter 39

Afraid, It was clearly visible on her face. She was breathing hard. Everything happened played in front of her eyes. The way he r@ped her. Yeah, he raped her. Her mother's ex boyfriend sold her for him, because he needed money to buy drugs for him.

"wow, looked where you got?" his said sarcastically while his eyes wander along Mi hi's body. She was feeling numb, she felt lost.

"and you were great, I would like to have fun again" he said while caressing her face, making her shiver in disgust. Mi hi was crying, she chest was moving up and down. His hand was still on her pink cheeks.

"HEYY!!!" someone shouted in pure anger, Mi hi flinched very badly and slowly sat down along the wall. She was hiccupping, she was too afraid to look up.

Mr. Kang looked up and smiled, it was Jungkook, his eyes were burning. Jungkook approached Kang in a speed of light and landed a punch on his already ugly face. Jimin and Taehyung ran to Mi hi, it hurt to see her crying, curled up into a ball, you can see her shivering.

"Princess" Jimin spoke softly, but Mi hi didn't dare to look up.

"Baby, look up, it's your brothers" Taehyung spoke, she looked up and broke down more. Both of them hugged her tightly. Their hearts were twisting seeing her miserable. Mi hi kept on crying in their embrace, Suga didn't like when his sister cry.

"what the fuck did you do to her?" Suga spoke calmly even thought he was burning from inside.

"well, that slut came a long way didn't she. First me and then you guys-" he could finish his words, a punch landed on his face. It was Namjoon.

"don't you even dare saying names for her with your ugly mouth" Suga spoke gritting his teeth. They were furious, even though they had no idea what he did to their sister, they knew something wrong did happen to her.

"Hyung!!!" Jimin's panic voice was heard. Everyone's eyes turned to them, to see Mi hi laying on Jimin's arms lifeless. Their hearts twisted seeing her pale face, tear stains.

"take her to her room, call the doctor" Jungkook shouted, everyone can see that he was scared and in panic. Jimin carried her body which weighted like a feather.

Meanwhile on downstairs, Mr. Kang had his face bruised.

"come on boys, you know if I cancel the deal, it will be a loss for you all and your father" he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

Jin grabbed from his cheeks harshly and made him look into his eye which were deadly while bending down to his eye level . Mr. Kang felt a bit scared seeing the eldest one scary.

"you know we don't give a fuck about your bloody deals," Jin said jerking his chin away harshly. Jin straightened his posture with a cold face.

"you know where to take him" Jin looked at his brothers earning a smirk from them.

"you're dead" Suga whispered deadly to Mr. Kang's ear while he was being dragged away by their bodyguards.

The doctor entered the house while owing his head in respect because he doesn't want to hold his head in his hands and walk home.

The doctor exam Mi hi.

"she had a panic attack, make sure it won't happen again" the doctor said while existing the room.

Hobi was sitting on the bed caressing her head and constantly kissing her face.

"what happened, is she fine?" Yura barged inside the room.

"shhhhh!" the boys hushed their mother.

"she had a panic attack" Namjoon spoke

"and mind explaining what's going on with her?" Suga spoke with a blank face. Yura froze on her steps.

"n-nothing is g-going on" Yura spoke. She was scared of what will happen after they get to know about it.

"there is no time for lying, MY SISTER GETS SCARED EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY, CALLS ME MASTER WHEN SHE GETS SCARED, HOW CAN IT BE NOTHING HUH???" Suga shouted. His anger was peaking to its point. Yeong gi just sat at the edge of the bed, he wasn't speaking.

Yura let out a loud sigh.

"fine"

Thank you for reading😙

Don't forget to vote and comment🥰

Love you all🎀

Have a great day and stay healthy🎐