Chapter 43

There is a big difference between cooking a small stove and cooking a large pot of rice. The cook who cooked for Shen Kuo before is also well-known in the cooking world.

    He only cooks for one person on weekdays, and it is difficult to have the opportunity to cook for outsiders. Hearing the order of Lord Shizi, I found a bunch of helpers to help me deal with it. I had to cut the meat. The time for each part of the pork to be put into the pot is different.

    As a cook from the capital, he just made his appearance.

    He tried his best to solve the problem.

    General Su's mansion is not big, and he could smell the fragrance spreading on his face. The prince even joked to Su Muqian, "He is a bit clumsy on weekdays, isn't he?"

    Su Muqian said, "Even if he dares, he can't hide from your tongue." Before he knew Shen Kuo, he didn't know that there were so many tricks in a meal.

    Cooks pay attention to a slow and slow cooking process, plus so much meat cooking. .After doing it for an entire afternoon, at first, Shen Kuo was only distracted by the fragrance, and in the end, even Su Muqian was asked Lan Ting to come over to take a look.

    When Lanting came back, he brought a plate of braised pork and carefully cooked the best pork belly. The wild mountain pork is very firm, and the meat is fat but not greasy, and the more chewy it is, the more fragrant it is.

    After eating two pieces, I felt very satisfied.

    When it was getting dark, they loaded up the stew. I called the steward of the General's Mansion to inform about this early, and waited for the meat to arrive. Immediately prepared to start the meal, because waiting for his meat, it was half an hour later than the previous meal order.

    The soldiers in the army were starving.

    Suddenly, there was a smell of meat in the air, and one by one came to the spirit.

    Immediately rushed to line up, a total of eight chefs prepared dishes. Everyone lined up early with their own rice bowls.

.The people standing in the back row stretched their necks and looked around: "Is there any meat?"

    "Ah, our General Su has developed?"

    "I don't know what kind of good luck I got, so I got new equipment and got meat to eat."

    "Hey, it smells good."

    Those in the back are in a hurry. I am afraid that the people in front will divide the meat away, and the people in the back will not be able to catch it, even more anxious than the bridegroom who entered the bridal chamber!

    "Why isn't it our turn?"

    Looking at the person who came back from the vegetables in front, his neck stretched out, not to mention how long it was: "Brother, how many pieces of meat per person."

    The person who had finished the meat in front said happily, "Two pieces." Then he showed it to them. There are two pieces of pork that are two fingers wide. The burnt thick oil red sauce, just looking at the pork he was allocated, everyone else swallowed. Urging the front: "Hurry up."

."I've really watched the New Year, and I didn't eat so well during the New Year last year."

    "This one tastes good."

    "Don't say it, I can't hold my saliva anymore."

    Those who lined up early did not go back to the house after finishing their meals, but stood and watched the team eat. I picked up a piece of meat and made it all in one bite, and then quickly filled it with a mouthful of multigrain rice.