Chapter 44

In the blink of an eye, it was the New Year's Eve. Shen Kuo and Su Muqian were both wearing red jackets. When General Su had the worst pregnancy, his face was pale and red, and he was wearing red jackets, which didn't look good.

    General Su brought Su military division and several lieutenants to live at home for a year.

    Shen Kuo drinks and throws pots with them. He has always been likable. Shen Kuo is very knowledgeable. When he tells them about the capital, a group of generals are fascinated.

    They were in the frontier city, and there was no way to know what happened in the capital on weekdays, but Shen Kuo told them.

    If General Su hadn't stopped them, these reckless generals would have wanted to pull Shen Kuo to worship on the spot.

    It was a lively New Year's Eve, and Shen Kuo drank too much.

    Rarely slept in the sun the next day.

.A few days later, the two brothers of the Zhang family came to look for Su Muqian. They were talents related to farming. There are very few people in the capital who manage the agricultural economy. They are all outstanding people, but they are scolded for not doing their jobs properly. Later, they were worshipped by Shen Kuomen to serve the fields.

    Now Shen Kuo travels all the way to give them flying pigeons to wear books and let them come over. They hadn't been at home for years, and they hurried over by water.

    When Shen Kuo heard that the Zhang brothers were coming, he immediately went to meet them and took them to the fields.

    When the brothers of the Zhang family came, they pinched the frozen soil on the ground, Shen Kuo said: "I heard that you have a secret method of composting, and the fields here are not abundant. Use your method to raise them. The fields in Mobei are not growing well. , I want you to grow something productive."

    "This..." The Zhang brothers looked at each other.

.Brother Zhang said: "Composting is very simple. The fields here are too lack of fertility. As long as they are properly fertilized and raised for two years, they will definitely be stronger than now. But if you want high grain yields, this is a bit difficult!"

    Brother Zhang didn't speak, but he and his brother were of one mind.

    Shen Kuo said: "My treasure ship got a potato plant in Nanyang, and each one is about a pound. We told people to go down and plant it here, and there are eight taels of potatoes that were planted in the conservatory!"

    The Zhang brothers' eyes lit up when they heard the news.

    Shen Kuo said: "It's a pity that the journey is long, and the weather is cold and freezing, and now there are only more than 20 surviving plants."

    Before Big Brother Zhang spoke, Younger Zhang said, "We have also planted local potatoes in the capital. Although they are not that big, they are very experienced! More than 20 plants are enough to cultivate."

.Shen Kuo said: "I'll leave it all to you. Seeds, fields, and fertilizers are all prepared for you. All the things in the fields will be handed over to you. Now it's a little harder, and I'll ask Mr. Qing to recruit some people for you in a few days. As long as you plant something out!"

    The Zhang brothers happily took their orders. Said: "Yes, it will definitely live up to the mission." Just after the New Year, they will start preparing to mix the fertilizer into the soil first. After one winter, two heavy snowfalls wait for the fertility to seep in. When spring begins, the fields will be Another look.