Chapter 45

Shen Kuo watched Mr. Qing's two direct sons sort seeds in the store. There were two traditional Chinese medicine cabinets in the store, with catalogues of various types of seeds posted on them.

    Since this food exchange activity, more than 200 kinds of food have been collected in a short period of time, including food, vegetables, fruit trees and even some medicinal materials.

    These days, the Zhang brothers go to the fields during the day and come here to transcribe at night. The eyes they look at these seeds are no less than the peerless beauty.

    They picked up the Agricultural Classics and the Compendium of Herbs and other books again.

    The two brothers were not good at words, but they excitedly told Shen Kuo that there were both farmland cultivation and seed warehouses here, which was the temple of their dreams.

    Shen Kuo bought a huge house with a yard here, which can be used as a warehouse. The food mobilized from three places is gathering here.

.Soon more than 10,000 catties of grain were stacked in the warehouse, plus the previous 2,000 catties of coarse grains were stored here.

    Posted a notice to recruit local people.

    All of a sudden it caused a great sensation in the crowd.

    Eighty catties of grain a month are asked to farm, and the villagers are a little unbelievable. There are not many people here who are engaged in farming. It is not easy to grow grain in the cold area. for chewing.

    Looking at the news of 80 catties of coarse grains in a month, I am a little suspicious.

    If a firm really wants to bully the common people, it can only admit it.

    According to the old man in the family, some people used to pay a high price to organize a labor team. They said that they would go to the Xiongnu to dig gold mines, and the promise was better, and they would bring back at least five taels of silver a year. .When a large number of people went there, only two or three people came back, saying that they lied to them to work. With iron chains and shackles, he was exhausted until he died.

    With this kind of foreshadowing, everyone was excited and hesitant.

    Mr. Qing is not in a hurry.

    A lot of people gathered outside, and they didn't even dare to enter the store to ask.

    Finally a strong man came in, and there was a commotion in the crowd.

    "You work for food?"

    Both Shen Kuo and Mr. Qing looked up and saw that this man was tall, but he looked like a native of the Central Plains, but his eyes were blue.

    Mr. Qing said: "Yes, 80 catties of coarse grains a month, and a meal at noon." After speaking, he said, "Are you good at farming?"

    The strong man said, "My name is Zhang Bajin. I have never been on the ground before, but I am very strong."

.Mr. Qing was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect this person to be so straightforward. He was the first time a literate person had come into contact with such a person.

    Shen Kuo said by the side: "The work is dirty and tiring, can you do it?"

    Zhang Bajin said: "Just give food."

    Shen Kuo nodded towards Mr. Qing.

    Mr. Qing saw that his physique was very strong. Compared with the thinness of other ordinary people, he felt that he was able to work, and said, "Alright, let's make a handprint here!"