Chapter 48

When the Xiongnu attacked, the entire Feiyun City quickly made preparations. The people in the city stayed behind closed doors. General Su's team quickly took over the entire city. The archers at the city gate drew their bows, and the large knife group on the city wall was already in place. Thousands of soldiers were ready for battle.

    Shen Kuo was shocked a lot in the city. He never suffered a real life and death test since he was a child. This is the first time.

    The orderliness of everyone was beyond Shen Kuo's expectations. Su Muqian said that because wars happen several times a year, they got used to it after so many years.

    Experienced people have stopped going out, just waiting at home.

    Shen Kuo wanted to go out and see. But as soon as he wanted to leave, the people around him fell to their knees. Shen Kuo had no choice but to ask a few good guards to go out and have a look. If there was any news, let him know at any time.

.Strange to say, when I can go out every day, I don't want to move, but once I can't go out, I feel a little restless.

    Su Muqian has great ambitions, if not pregnant, he must follow his brother on the battlefield. Originally, it was a little depressing that the ambition was not rewarded, but as soon as I saw Shen Kuo, the depressing feeling of my own disappeared strangely.

    Shen Kuo said: "Are you afraid when you went to the battlefield?" Su Muqian was a half-year-old child when he went to the battlefield.

    Su Muqian paused when he heard what he said, and said, "Did you know that every year, countless people sign up for recruitment in the military camp. You know that people will die on the battlefield, do you know the reason?"

    Shen Kuo was attracted by what he said. Said: "Why?"

.It was also the first time for the servants Lanting and Jijiu, who were serving in the room, to listen to Su Muqian. This was a completely different world for them and others.

    Su Muqian said: "Because every family has relatives who died at the hands of the Huns, the people of Feiyun City have been full of hatred for the Huns since birth. Only by joining the army can they take revenge."

    It is because of the presence of such soldiers that the Su family army can go forward and become a generation of war gods.

    Su Muqian said: "It's a pity that some people in the imperial court are stubborn and advocate collusion, and we want to cede our Feiyun City to the Huns. We also pretend that we don't have to fight with the lives of the soldiers. The whole city is the blood debt of several generations of the common people. Why? If you can say these words lightly, you will be obliterated."

    Shen Kuo had heard this kind of person who advocated moderates before. I didn't take it too seriously at the time. But now in Feiyun City, and hearing such words, there is a kind of anger that I empathize with. .That's right, why do they keep provoking and surrendering the homes of the common people to the enemy!

    Shen Kuo said: "You don't need to listen to their barking, that kind of cartilage that sees the wind and rudders is useless in this life."

    Then he said, "I just heard that the Huns are tall and burly. Are our people in Daqi their opponents?" The arms are almost as thick as other people's thighs.

    Su Muqian said: "Everyone in our Su family army is heroic and talented, and can offset this gap. However, before there was a lack of weapons and no food, fighting was at the expense of human life."

    Shen Kuo thought for a moment, then took Su Muqian to the study. His study has never allowed others to enter, so he can say some secret things.

    Shen Kuo got the blueprint of the firearm.