Chapter 50

After half an hour, Sergeant Su hurried over with excitement on his face.

    Seeing Shen Kuo: "Where did you find such a treasure?"

    As soon as the Soviet military division came, the servants in the room went out. Only the three of them were left in the house.

    "It's amazing!" Military division Su sighed with emotion.

    Su Muqian was also taken aback for a moment, he had never seen military division Su so happy. "What was it like then?"

    The Soviet military division said that they had been fighting for a long time, and Feng Nian said that the fort had been set up and could hit the flank of the enemy area.

    General Su ordered, and as a result, the ground under his feet trembled, thick smoke billowed, and many people died in the explosion. Leaving a scorched corpse.

    This time, the Huns gathered a lot of troops and horses, but they were scared by this cannon.

    A total truce, and even the troops in front were withdrawn. .General Su has fought with them many times, and he is considered an old opponent.

    It's the first time I've seen them withdraw so quickly.

    The commanding posts were all excited.

    With such magical weapons, why worry about the uneven borders?

    It's a pity that they learned from Feng Nian that there were only ten shells in total. Although this thing is good, it is not willing to use one less than one.

    The military division Su told them all this, and laughed: "This time, the prince has made the first contribution. The general said, and I will write you a letter of merit when I go back, if it is not for the wartime need of his commander. , he wanted to come straight to you." The power of this kind of firearm is really rare.

    Shen Kuo said: "If you ask for merit, you don't need to write. The emperor in the capital is fighting to cut down the clan." He left Mobei and asked for peace. If such credit is still made, I am afraid that it will attract the attention of the emperor again.

.Once it is reported, there will be many people who covet firearms, and things will not be preserved.

    After a pause, he said, "There are craftsmen who are good at making gunpowder on the General's side. I want to find someone to develop the rest."

    Shen Kuo's words were very far-sighted, and the military division Su said: "Are you sure?" Since knowing the power of this cannonball, in the eyes of people like them, every one is a treasure!

    I am afraid that those alchemists are not good at learning and ruin things.

    Shen Kuo said: "I don't have full certainty." If it wasn't for the treasure ship going to sea, they would never have imagined that there would already be such a powerful firearm in the coastal areas.

    In case one day, they aimed the barrels of the firearms at Da Qi, waiting to be beaten.

    To prevent problems before they happen, we must step up and research quickly.

.But now the emperor is stimulated by the matter of the prince, and when people reach middle age, they are very reluctant to hold the power in their hands. When they left, they heard that the DPRK had cut 80% of the military expenditures, and they were afraid that these people in control of the military would be self-respecting.

    However, these have little effect on General Su, and he has never received any military expenses.

    Shen Kuo used to be a black weapons factory to make some money. But now he always has dreams related to his previous life, those dreams are fragmented and not as clear as the previous warnings, but he still feels that the situation is very dangerous.