31

Louis was just finishing the soup when he heard a loud sound spread through the whole flat. He didn't know how to qualify it, it didn't sound as a scream nor whimper. It was something in between those two.

Louis' POV

I left the kitchen, quickly making my way into the bedroom. When I pushed the door open I could see Harry sitting in the middle of the bed with his emerald eyes wide open.

"What happened?" I made my way towards the bed, sitting down on the edge of it.
As soon as I did so Harry threw himself into my lap, gripping on my thigh harshly.

"Baby. O-our baby."
"What is going on?" I let my hand slip through his hair. I saw how disconcerted he was and I hoped this would make him feel a bit better.
"I gave birth t-to a d-dead baby." Harry sat up, staring at me through eyes full of tears.

"No, no..." I pulled him close to my chest, letting him bury his head in the hollow of my neck.

"Our baby is safe. You are going to your first appointment soon. Everything is okay, alright?" Harry kept taking deep breaths, the scent of mine making him calm down once again.

"How do you feel physically?"

"Better." he kept sniffing my neck before he broke us apart.

"We are hungry again." his stomach rumbled loudly.

"Better get you some soup." I smiled at him.
When I was about to leave Harry called out for me.

"I will eat it in the kitchen. I don't want to make a mess in here."

Harry's POV

My tummy was rumbling loudly on my way to the kitchen. When I entered I saw a huge bowl of soup resting on the table. There was also a glass of water and Louis was still cutting  something on the counter.

"Made you some fruit as well. You both need some vitamins." he put a bowl of fruits in front of me.

"Thank you so much." I bit my lip, observing him as he sat down into the opposite chair.

I felt bad. He was jumping around for me all the time, I felt like I was using him.

I rather began to eat to keep my mouth shut.

When I finished everything I decided to clean after myself.

Louis didn't say anything about it. He just let me do it. I think he probably heard my thoughts again.

When I was done loading the dishwasher I turned around to see Louis standing behind me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"No. I just want to check up on you." he placed his hand onto my forehead.
"Your temperature is gone." he smiled.

"Yeah, I feel good." I nodded.
He made few steps closer towards me, his face just centimeters away from mine.

My breath hitched and my lips parted. I could feel my knees going weak as well. He just still had this effect on me.

Louis closed the gap between us, smashing his lips against mine.

His hands rested on my waist, pulling me even closer towards him while we kept kissing each other.

When we broke apart I looked up to meet his eyes.
"You are the sweetest omega." his hand reached out to caress one of my cheeks. I blushed madly at those words.
It was still hard to believe this was real sometimes.

"Alpha." I laid my head down on his chest, feeling content.

•••
We were lying in the bed together, cuddling while watching maybe the fourth movie in a row.

I could feel that something wasn't right, the temperature was coming back. My joints hurt, same as my head, and I also began to feel very cold.

I snuggled even closer to Louis, trying to get more warmth from his body.

All of sudden I could feel Louis' hand on my forehead.

"It's back." Louis announced. He removed himself from the bed, which resulted in me whining for him to come back.

"I will get you a pill for the temperature." and with that he disappeared into the hallway.

I sat against the headboard, pulling the duvet all the way up to my chin.

I could feel something coming from my nose. I thought it was just a runny nose, but as soon as I touched the liquid I realized it had red color. When Louis came back into the room his eyes widened at the sight.

"Into the bathroom, into the bathroom!" he put both, the glass of water and pill, on the bedside table in order to help me get into the bathroom.

"Louis!" I cried out in fear.
"It's okay. It's just a nose bleed. Your body is overheated, you need to cool it down."

"N-no, I am cold." I said, my teeth chattering.
Louis was preparing me a shower and I could already see the water setting was on the blue side.

I kept breathing through my mouth while holding my nose.

"Louis please!" I cried out again when he set everything up.

"Harry, we need to stop the bleeding. Do it for me, yeah?"

"O-okay." my teeth kept chattering.

"Do you want me to help you get undressed?" I panicked, I definitely didn't want him to see me naked.

"N-no, I-I am good."

"Okay, I will bring you some new clothes in the meantime." with those words he left the bathroom.
I let go of my nose momentarily in order to yank my clothes off.
The tshirt I had on was all covered in drops of my blood.

When I stepped underneath the cold water I squealed.
It was s-so freaking cold!
I had to let it rain all over my body since I really wanted the bleeding to stop as soon as possible.

"I brought you the clothes." he rested them on the counter. I was afraid he will look at me but he didn't. He kept looking everywhere but me, I can't say how glad I was for that.

I turned off the water after some time, seeing that the blood stopped running.

"It s-stopped." I informed Louis.

"Good, I will bring you the pill. You need to take it now." he left the bathroom again, giving me time to dress myself.

As soon as I stepped out of the shower I saw a pile of clothes that wasn't mine. Louis brought me his clothes. My heart fluttered at that.

I slipped on the boxers first before taking a look at the Nike sweatpants and jumper. They were both in grey color. I bet they were imbued with the smell of my alpha. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a sniff since I was still breathing through my mouth.

I put it all on quickly before I walked out of the bathroom.

Louis was already waiting in the hallway with the pill and water in his hands.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello my beautiful people!
I still can't believe how much new readers I have gained since uploading my last chapter. I want to say a massive, massive thank you to all of you. You hit 20k on this story!! Thanks you for all of the votes, comments and lovely messages. It means the world to me.<3

I hope you enjoyed the new chapter.

Have something to eat and drink if you haven't yet!

I wish you a wonderful day/night wherever you are!<3