Chapter 53

Tuantuan was born a full month, and the little guy looks the same every day, much more beautiful than when he was just born.

    Shen Kuo hugs him every day, Zhan Zhan also likes this younger brother, and Tuantuan cried twice except when he was just born. He didn't cry much in the back. This little guy was a sweet treat. Several people came to see him every day, and even General Su came back to see him on purpose.

    General Su can be regarded as an all-powerful figure on the battlefield, but in the face of the little brat, he has a feeling of not knowing where to start. Shen Kuo had already felt it in his arms every day, so he deliberately put it on General Su. General Su was stiff from his shoulders to his arms, he didn't dare to move, and in a short while he was sweating.

    Shen Kuo knew he was nervous and didn't tease him.

    It's just a little strange, the whole family likes Tuantuan, but Su Muqian doesn't seem to like it very much. He goes to see the children every day, but never reaches out to hug them.

.Shen Kuo has been holding the child for a long time now, and he feels that the little guy's mouth is already swollen as if he is hungry, so he holds it to the nurse.

    Go back to the house to find Su Muqian.

    Su Muqian was wiping his saber, Shen Kuo said, "What do you find out about this?"

    Su Muqian said: "Now my brother's military camp is going to be scattered and garrisoned, and there is a shortage of generals. I have to go and help."

    He doesn't know what the other troops are like, but they are training and serving the fields. The regular army also has to do the auxiliary soldiers, so they want people to pay attention to training and living.

    There are many veterans in the barracks, and ordinary people can't hold it back. Best for him.

    He planned to go to the military camp to take over some things, which would also make it easier for his brother and the Soviet military division.

.These days when he went home, he basically didn't go anywhere, and he couldn't bear to keep a living person in his room for a few months. Now in much better shape, immediately look for the saber.

    Shen Kuo said: "Don't you like Tuantuan?"

    "How come?" Su Muqian denied.

    Shen Kuo said: "Then why don't you ever hug." Shen Kuo said after so much pressure.

    Su Muqian put the sword aside, and then said, "I think boys should still be strong!" Their Su family is very strong in nurturing children, and like Shen Kuo's love like a treasure, he doesn't know how.

    He thought that since Shen Kuo liked it so much, he would be stricter.

    Shen Kuo said to this rhetoric: "I was loved more than this child back then, and it didn't get worse. It's because his grandmother was not here, otherwise he would definitely hug him every day and not let go.Speaking of the eldest princess who was forced to go to Mount Wutai to pray for blessings, Shen Kuo was a little depressed.

    But he quickly turned his head and said, "Why do you still smell so good if you don't hold the child?"

    "Scent?" Su Muqian looked curious.

    Shen Kuo smelled it when he was in bed with Su Muqian these days. Others didn't keep coming in. The two of them hadn't been so close for a long time. Stop. Then he got closer to his neck, and then said, "It's milky and milky."

    Su Muqian said, "Yeah...Is it?" He lowered his eyelids.

    Shen Kuo suddenly thought of something, and raised his eyebrows in disbelief: "Is there really no milk, brother?"

    "No." Su Muqian said, this is a matter of common sense. Although they can have cubs, they are different from women.

    Shen Kuo's eyes flashed: "Really?I do not believe. "

    Su Muqian's throat became dry, and she said nervously, "Then why do you believe it?"

    Shen Kuo smiled and then took him aside.

    The half-wiped sword was quickly forgotten.

    ...

    When military division Su came to find Shen Kuo, he heard that Shen Kuo was in the room with Su Muqian, Lan Ting said, "Would you like me to let me know."

    Military division Su said: "No, it's not a matter of urgency, I'll go see Tuantuan first."

    Speaking of Tuantuan, Lan Ting's face was full of joy: "Master Tuantuan has grown up a lot, and now he can hum." He had never seen such a good-looking child.

.Shen Kuo's parents are both great beauties. He has been famous all over the capital because of his good looks since he was a child. Most of the young masters have followed him, especially those with dark and shiny eyes. Even though he is still young, he already knows how many brothers he has grown up. And the woman is in love with the dream.

    Tuantuan is also the president, and his appearance follows Shen Kuo, but his body and bones follow the Su family's. The one-month-old baby is fat and stout, and he hugs him with a heavy hand.

    The Soviet military division went to the child's room. Xiao Tuantuan just finished drinking milk and lay there obediently. The rattles placed on the bed were all made of jade, and the Tangram and Jiulianhuan were inlaid with exquisite gems. Such rare treasures can be used for family heirlooms, but here they are just children's toys.

    The Soviet military division has seen it several times, and it will still be shocked. The eldest son from the capital is very wealthy.

.Sergeant Su gently touched Tuantuan's little face with his hand. It was like a piece of soft tofu.

    But Xiao Tuantuan is not afraid of people at all, not only is he not nervous, but he sticks his cheeks cheerfully.

    Soldier's heart softened into a ball.

    The next day, Shen Kuo knew that the military division of the Soviet Union had approached him. Hearing this, he immediately went to the barracks, and Shen Kuo was taken directly to the coach's tent.

    General Su was talking to Military Division Su, and when he saw him coming, he immediately put down everything he was doing.

    Shen Kuo said: "I heard that Brother Su was looking for me yesterday? I don't know why?"

    Military division Su said: "I have an unkind request, our military fields are not fertile, and I want to buy some fertilizer from you." They can even transform barren fields, thanks to fertilizers. For these, Shen Kuo also built a lot of public toilets in the county, which cost a lot. .They want this fertilizer and can't take it for nothing.

    Shen Kuo said: "A lot of people want fertilizer recently."

    "Oh? Who else?" Military division Su was a little curious.

    Shen Kuo said: "There are also some nearby counties, saying that the land conditions are similar. If this side can be improved, they should be able to." But Shen Kuo did not agree. Now it's not enough for them to open up wasteland, they have to get their own fields first.

    Shen Kuo said: "You can even out two cars. After this year, there will be more fertilizer." At that time, except for his own use, all others will be sold.

    General Su said: "It's embarrassing for you. Another thing is that our army also wants to grow potatoes." The potatoes of his variety are cold-resistant and large. Now many people in the county sell potato cakes, and some sell mashed potatoes, which are delicious and satisfying. It doesn't make much sense for the barracks to replant the scarce food.

.Shen Kuo said: "This is simple, I will give you twenty bags of potato seeds, all of which are carefully selected and can be cultivated. By the way, I will bring the Zhang brothers to you to teach them how to grow them!" fish.

    Military division Su did not expect that he promised so happily. Said: "Thank you."

    Shen Kuo smiled and said, "It's all a family, don't be so polite."

    Now it was the turn of the Soviet military division to be embarrassed.
.