Chapter 60

The weather in August is fiery, and Mobei is obviously a borderland, with many people like a provincial capital.

    People came and went on the street, and the smell of baked potatoes wafted from the road.

    Recently, many people are rushing to buy a kind of transparent vermicelli on the street, which is made of potatoes. Although it is a bit troublesome, the vermicelli made is soft, waxy and tender. The important thing is that the vermicelli is more durable. There may be wars at any time in places like border defense. It is very important for everyone to have some food that can be stored for a long time.

    Potato flour is loved a lot, it's not difficult to make, it's just a little more troublesome. Many family workshops in Feiyun City have begun to do it. The price is not expensive, seven cents a pound of dry powder, and it only takes three cents to break a little vermicelli.

    A must buy for foreigners who come here.

    There are also people from other places who come to look for work, and manage meals with three papers a day. .Although there is not much money, but the county magistrate is in charge of the Mobei side, at least there will be no debts and bullying.

    Mr. Bai came here from out of town with two students, and what he saw was such a scene.

    The characteristic stone city in Mobei surprised these people who grew up in the inland. Looking at this side, brothers can come out and walk, and women can show their faces and do business.

    This place is close to the Huns, and there are many special things for the Huns.

    The two disciples were dumbfounded: "Master, this place is so special." They traveled to study and went to many places, but this place shocked them the most. Everywhere there was a kind of rough comfort, which was very attractive.

.Mr. Bai didn't speak at the moment, and he was also surprised by the city in front of him. He had been here twice before. At that time, it could be said that there were corpses everywhere, and every household was in ruins. It took a long time for the street to look brighter.

    Not long after they entered the county seat, Mr. Qing came over and said, "Brother Bai is coming, it's a shame to welcome him!" The two were students in Shanyuan Study, and they were also scholars in the same year. Later, Mr. Qing gave up. He advanced his studies and became a staff member under the family of Shi Ziye. Mr. Bai continued to improve his knowledge.

    Mr. Bai brought out five Juren, dozens of scholars, and countless children. Even one of the jinshi of the dynasty had studied with Mr. Bai, who was very famous in the local area.

    Talented people have weird temperaments, and Mr. Bai is no exception. Now that he doesn't open a private school, he likes to take this disciple around to study abroad. .This time, I was invited by Mr. Qing, and he planned to come and have a look.

    Mr. Bai said: "Yes, it's the difference between heaven and earth when I came before. Can you tell me what happened?"

    Mr. Qing smiled and said, "I have already prepared food and drinks at the inn. Let's chat while eating."

    Mr. Bai nodded.

    Afterwards, Mr. Qing took him all the way to eat the noodles, and then told about the three generations of General Su's family who surrounded Mobei, and how the prince came to plant potatoes so that the local people could eat. The business is done, and now there is a shortage of a school teacher. It would be great if Mr. Bai could come and settle down.

    Mr. Bai didn't agree or refuse. He just said that he was tired and would talk about it in a few days.

    Mr. Qing said: "It should be." After eating, he stayed with them for a while, and then went back.

.As soon as Mr. Qing left, Mr. Bai's disciples couldn't help themselves: "Master, let's stay." They were persuaded by Mr. Qing just now. The officials here love the people, and the general guards the territory here. Lord Shizi helped to plant a lot of potatoes, so the common people could live a prosperous life.

    They have been to many places and have not found such a place.

    Mr. Bai said, "You guys are still young. Mr. Qing was extremely smart when he was studying. He read a lot and dabbled a lot. It's very easy to persuade you two silly boys." Did the words incite?

    He was also very curious about this place, and wanted to see it for himself before deciding whether to stay here or not.

    ...

    After Mr. Qing settled down with his old friend, he came to Shen Kuo to report the matter. Shen Kuo said, "try to recruit as many people as possible.Master Wu is easy to find. They are close to the military camp. It is easy to find a few who know how to fight, but it is too difficult to find someone who is knowledgeable. Ever since the news that Shen Kuo wanted to set up a private school spread, there have been recent posts from wealthy local businessmen asking to see Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo has asked Mr. Qing to socialize, and the selection of Mr. is also left to him.

    Shen Kuo was a little embarrassed and said, "In a few days, wait for the harvest year to come out from the firearms, and let him help you."

    Mr. Qing smiled and said, "I'm not old yet." His words were full of arrogance. Indeed, after he came here, Mr. Qing had to worry about many things.

    He just likes this busy life.

    Shen Kuo said: "That's hard work."

    Mr. Qing said: "I don't dare to do it." He also had a lot of things in his hands, and he retired after reporting. .Shen Kuo continued to write a marriage list for Lan Ting with Su Muqian in the house!

    The marriage of the two of them had been under pressure for nearly half a year, but Su Muqian asked them for grace to let Lan Ting get married as soon as possible. Since both parties have friendship, why did they do such a thing.

    Lan Ting was the first person in their house to go out, and Shen Kuo valued Lan Ting very much. This marriage must be a lively affair. All the gong and drum teams in the city were hired by Qin Da. As soon as he agreed to let them get married, he was so happy that he wanted to do it immediately.

    After Shen Kuo finished writing the gift list and the marriage certificate, he called Lan Ting in and said, "This is your personal contract. You have already written a letter to Jing Cheng Xiao. You have to live a good life from tonight."

    With tears in his eyes, Lan Ting kowtowed to Shen Kuo and Su Muqian in a proper manner: "Thank you, the first son and the little general." He was a man of articulateness, but he was so overwhelmed by happiness that he was speechless.

.Shen Kuo said: "We are your backing no matter what. If Qin Da is not honest, you can inform me, and I will take care of him."

    Lan Ting's crying eyes turned red.

    Su Muqian said: "It's a good thing to get married, don't cry! Have a good time with your friends, and give you all a day off today."

    "Thank you, General Su." Lan Ting kowtowed in a proper manner.

    Then they went out. After a while, Zhujiu and Chu Yan also went out chatting, wanting to add makeup to Lanting.

    Shen Kuo said: "Lanting is married, time flies so fast."

    "Yeah." Su Muqian nodded.

    The atmosphere in the room was peaceful and quiet, and neither of them was embarrassed to break the silence for a moment. At this moment, Su Muqian frowned.

    Shen Kuo said beside him: "What's wrong?"
.Su Muqian reluctantly lifted his brows and said, "Maybe it's because I didn't sleep well yesterday." Shen Kuo told him to go to bed, but he refused. Seeing that his face was gradually getting worse, he finally made it to noon, and the meal was just fresh. When it was served, he vomited a few times