Chapter 62

The news brought by the eldest princess was enough for Mobei to digest for a long time.

    General Su returned directly to the barracks and wanted to discuss a countermeasure. He now has the military and is in a very dangerous situation. If he is not careful, he can easily become a victim of politics.

    That night, the army tent was bright all night, and as soon as it was dawn, the letter to the capital was sent out. In the letter, I cried and cried and asked for money. Take the problem in Mobei more seriously.

    Shen Kuo and his family reunited, and they had a lively family dinner that night. The eldest princess insisted that Tuantuan live with her.

    Shen Kuo said: "This kid loves to cry in the middle of the night. Let's put it on the nurse's side."

    The eldest princess's beautiful eyes glared and said, "What's wrong with crying, I took care of you when you were young. I still can't trust your mother." She insisted on sleeping with her grandson in her arms.

    Shen Kuo said: "Okay."

.The eldest princess happily hugged and went to tease the group, and she was also a little curious about the battle. Both children have moved into his house. The eldest princess also said: "I will help you to bring as many as you have."

    Shen Kuo said: "I remember that mother didn't like children before."

    The eldest princess smiled and said: "It depends on whose children. If my family is rich, the more the better."

    Shen Kuo said: "It doesn't take so much, the body can't stand it."

    The eldest princess said, "I think Tuantuan is much stronger than you were when you were young!" Before, she didn't look down on Su Muqian, she only thought it was too rude to come out of the barren land, but now she feels better, the Su family is the one who practiced martial arts. Home, the child's body and bones are also strong. Unlike Shen Kuo, he was only a little big when he was born.

    The princess likes it, can't do it.

.Tuantuan was not squeamish at all when he followed General Su, and he didn't cry or make trouble when he was hugged, and his body still smelled of milky fragrance.

    Shen Kuo took the eldest princess back, seeing that the eldest princess' attention was sucked by the child, they settled down and went back to the room. The eldest princess lives next door. She lay down early, and she could hear the sound of teasing children coming from the next door.

    Shen Kuo hugged Su Muqian, and put the other hand on Su Muqian's flat stomach, and said, "When I was young, there was only one family in my family. I really don't know what a family with many children is like?"

    Su Muqian said: "The younger is being controlled." His brother was several years older than him, and he was being controlled until he was older. But after my parents passed away, I still have my brother to rely on in my heart, so I don't feel lonely.

    Shen Kuo said: "If we are two children, how about letting one person be the noble and one person to practice martial arts?"

.Su Muqian said, "Okay." He still had some expectations.

    Shen Kuo held him for a long time, and in the second half of the night, the sound of teasing the child disappeared. He still hadn't slept.

    Su Muqian's voice came: "Can't you sleep?"

    Shen Kuo hugged him tighter and whispered, "Is it bothering you?"

    Su Muqian said, "No." He couldn't sleep either. He didn't expect that the prince's troubles in the palace would be restored.