Chapter 68

Shen Kuo was startled, then changed his clothes.

    Su Muqian looked at him with worried eyes, Shen Kuo said, "It's alright." The two of them went to meet the people from the capital together.

    It was the prince next to the emperor. When he saw Shen Kuo, he knelt down on the ground: "Old slave, please greet the prince."

    Shen Kuo immediately stepped forward to help the person up and said, "Please get up." He asked to cook wine and serve tea.

    The prince said in a fair way: "Greet your concubine Shizi, my Shizi has been delicate since he was a child. He doesn't drink tea unless he is famous, and he doesn't sleep unless he is soft. Your Majesty asked me to ask questions, can you take good care of Shizi?"

    Shen Kuo is a standard prince and aristocrat, and he is also the only son of the eldest princess after losing her son.

    Only the marriage was interfered by the emperor, but the two have children, and it is happy to think about it.

    Su Muqian said, "I took care of it."

.The prince smiled: "Thank you, Concubine Shizi, I will tell the emperor this, and the emperor will be happy." He only sat on the edge of the chair, most of which were free.

    Shen Kuo didn't know where the prince came from. There were many stalls along the road to buy tea. That was his eyeliner. If there was any change, he would tell him. But no one told him for 300 miles in a row, and he had to shake off his true identity when he entered the city before someone came to report.

    The prince also said that he was going to visit the eldest princess and the little prince, and that he would go back and report to the emperor.

    Shen Kuo said: "My mother is in a bad mood recently, so you better not go."

    In a word, the prince said, "The eldest princess still has such a true temperament." He could not forget that the eldest princess even dared to clean up the queen and the prince, and sometimes even the emperor was helpless to the eldest princess.

.Anyone who dares to touch her bad head is really blind.

    Shen Kuo said: "How is the palace?"

    The prince said: "Everything is fine in the palace, but the emperor has been missing you recently, saying that you have lost a lot of fun in the palace. I heard that the little prince has been born, the emperor asked you to return to Beijing immediately." After that, he wrote the emperor's handwriting. Bring the letter.

    Usually in this case, the emperor declares the decree directly, but writing a letter seems to be more affectionate. He has always been fond of Shen Kuo like his own junior.

    Shen Kuo said: "It's not very convenient recently, the child is too young, I will go back to celebrate His Majesty's sixtieth birthday."

    The prince's smile froze on his face: "Sir, Your Majesty said that you must go back. There are also many good wines that you like. You can't do business unless you go back."

.Wang Gonggong continued to persuade: "When the old slave entered the city, he found that many people's houses here are built of stone, and everything here is incomparable to the capital!" Then he looked at Shen Kuo's expression and pondered. Every minute of his mental activity.

    Shen Kuo waved his hand and said, "I will write a letter to Your Majesty, and I will accuse myself of the crime." Then he said to Jijiu, "Take the prince down to rest, he is very tired coming here."