Chapter 73

It was late at night when Shen Kuo received the news that the prince was going to kill his father. This night was destined to be no one to sleep. He immediately went to send a letter to Prince Huainan. After seeing the letter, Prince Huainan changed his face and said, "It's not good. "After that, I'm going to enter the palace.

    Shen Kuo looked at the time, and the palace was about to be banned: "How to go?"

    Prince Huainan said coldly, "Break through."

    ...

    In the palace, the emperor confronted the prince.

    The prince and the queen brought more than 100 guards to guard outside.

    When the emperor saw them coming, he was stunned and said, "What are you doing here?"

    There was no expression on the queen's face.

    The prince was the first to lose his temper: "Father, why did you give up the throne to someone else, I am your own son."

    The emperor looked back and saw the eunuch who had been by his side for many years.

.The eunuch shivered and never raised his head.

    The emperor said: "So what?"

    The prince's face immediately flushed: "Why, I should be the future emperor. Why should your nephew fight with me?"

    The emperor looked at the prince, and he had high hopes for him when he was born. Completely taught a little bit, until now, growing up, watching him hoarse for the throne is actually a little tired.

    He also didn't want to teach a little bit like in the past: "Shen Kuo's business, you did it." He summoned Shen Kuo to the capital, but found that the eunuch who served in the house was killed and Shen Kuo disappeared.

    The prince did not expect that at such a critical moment, he still cared about others. If it was normal, the prince would deny it to the end, but now he was greatly stimulated, and he laughed uncharacteristically.

.It was very harsh to hear it in the empty room. The prince laughed enough and said, "Yes, I ordered him to be killed."

    "He is your aunt's only son." The emperor said. And he understands that Shen Kuo has always been a lazy personality, but his methods are great. What to do to provoke him, not to mention Shen Kuo's sphere of influence in the capital is not small.

    It is a fool's work to send a big help to the Huainan Prince in a good manner.

    When the prince heard this, he seemed to have heard something ridiculous: "I also learned from the father. Didn't the father kill the aunt's child?" I used to think that he was the father and the emperor gave him some face. That's it.

.Seeing his virtuous appearance now, the corners of his mouth evoked ridicule. The eldest princess lost her son, and how much injustice the mother had suffered from him, but the emperor pretended to be a good person next to him, even his own husband and wife and children could be calculated, the emperor Not a good person either.

    After all, the prince has been the prince for so many years, and it is much more convenient for outsiders to investigate the past.

    The emperor's face was a little uncomfortable: "Bold."

    The crown prince also admires the fact that he has come to this point. The emperor is still on the air, but he has no patience to accompany the emperor to play filial sons and grandsons. Then he asked the eunuch to bring two things, a white silk and a bottle of poisoned wine.