Chapter 74

There was no time for Shen Kuo to think about it, and when it was dawn, the palace was already in chaos.

    Shen Kuo must stand up and take charge, first to clean up the people who died due to the palace change.

    Su Muqian went to control the Su family's army. Back then, the Su family's army could not afford so many soldiers and horses, so the whole army was scattered and mixed into other armies.

    Compared with the poor Su family army, the other armies are considered young master soldiers. The foundation and quality of the old members of the Su family are excellent. Compared with the rabble, the excellence is very obvious. Within a few years, they have all been promoted, at least they are lieutenants, and some have even been promoted to chief!

    This palace change completely allowed them to control other soldiers and horses, and also regained their subordinates. The 30,000 soldiers of the year are now more than 100,000!

    There is Su Muqian in the army, and the soldiers of the original Su family should cooperate with each other. .Completely closed up those restless royalists.

    Those eunuchs and maids who did not see well had already taken advantage of the chaos and swept away the things in the palace.

    Soon someone below reported: "The Empress also went when she learned that the prince had returned to heaven!"

    Winning the king or defeating the bandit, rather than being cleaned up, it is better to cut it on your own, and still be able to preserve a trace of dignity.

    Shen Kuo said: "Bury them in the Huangling Mausoleum, the emperor and the empress will sleep together, and the prince will be buried in the Deputy Mausoleum."

    "Yes, Your Majesty." The little eunuch changed the title on his own initiative.

    Shen Kuo was startled.

    Zuo Xiangdao: "The blood in the hall of the court has been washed clean, and everyone is waiting for the court. Now there is no owner in the court, please manage it on your behalf."

    Only the turmoil in the capital is a little bigger, and those remote places don't even know that the emperor and the prince died in the palace change. .For them, whoever sits in that high position is indifferent.

    Shen Kuo said: "Okay."

    The left phase relaxed visibly to the naked eye. When you are tense, you can't care about the pain, but when you relax, the pain in your body almost drowns you! Zuo Xiang was whipped, and because he was not young, he couldn't hold back anymore. After swaying twice, he was supported by Shen Kuo and said, "Go and pass the imperial doctor."

    Zuo Xiangqiang held on and said: "It's okay, Shizi, now it's serious to stabilize the court!"

    experienced this palace change. It's really over when people's hearts are scattered. Going to court normally can calm down the panic-stricken ministers. to deal with the next thing.

    Otherwise, there will be chaos in the regime, and the country will be over!

    Shen Kuo followed Zuo Xiang to the main hall. Half of the people in the hall were missing, and they are still being held.

.Since ancient times, the disputes between the two parties have been inexorable, and now the Royalist Party has no backbone, and it is like a group of scattered sand.

    The rest of these people all support the Prince of Huainan. They have been planning for more than ten years, and they defeated the Prince with one move. They still don't know whether this battle is lost or won?