Shin Ryujin

LISA

That was tiring! I answered 9 exams in a day!

The results will be out tomorrow and i saw Yeji waiting for me outside, i walked closer to her then i leaned on her shoulder, "I'm so tired". She hugged me so tight and she kissed me, "MY BABY DID GREAT! I AM SO PROUD OF HER!" She was shouting then i kissed her to stopped her from shouting.

"Stop, there's still people around." I smiled at her but she shouted again, "LISA IS A SMART STUDENT!" I smiled from ear to ear, "Okay, okay, fine, let's go home now?" I asked.

While we're walking, Yeji told me that she talked to Ryujin about something personal and i respect Ryujin if she doesn't want anyone to know it. When we're at the parking lot, Seulgi and Ryujin was there.

"Let's go Lisa, let's celebrate how you answered that exams." Seulgi said. "Where are we going?" I asked. Yeji smiled at me then she just pulled my hand inside the van. It was already getting dark and i don't know where are we going.

"Can you tell me Guys where are we going now? I am so curious." I said. Seulgi was smiling at me and Ryujin was not looking into my eyes then suddenly, Yeji blindfolded me.

"Lisa, don't take this off. I'm gonna bite you if you did that." She said while she's blindfolding me. After a while, Yeji hold my hand then she was leading the way.

It was so dark now and it was so quiet and when Yeji take off my blindfold, i saw the most peaceful view right in front my eyes while i'm besides with the most beautiful Girl and the Girl i love the most.

We're on the mountain and we can clearly see the city lights and there's a blanket on the ground, it looks like we're having a picnic then there's a yellow christmas lights around us,

"Yeji planned all of this, she told us that you're always having a hard time since these past few days. We made this for you, it's time for you to breathe." Seulgi said.

Ryujin patted my shoulder and she sits on the ground, "You deserves this and actually we're not starting yet." She said.

Yeji and I sit besides them and we're watching the sky that is full of stars, "Go!" Seulgi suddenly shouted the a lot of fireworks showed up. I was smiling all throughout and i can feel Yeji's hand holding me so tight.

"Lisa, promise me—you will never fall in love with someone else." She whispered at me. I smiled at her,

"I will not cut my hair if we broke up and i still love you." I said. Yeji kissed me and we watched how the stars shines. After an hours, i received a call from my Professors,

"Lisa Manoban, they already checked your exams and you passed it all."

My Professor sent me the link of my exams and 7 out of 9 that i take, i got 100% and the other two is 98% and 99%. I showed it everyone of them then Seulgi jumped on me then she's knocking my head,

"No way! Your score is too high! You deserved a punch!" Seulgi said.

Ryujin blocked mouth with her hand and she hold my hand, "Seulgi, let's find her happiness." Ryujin said. Seulgi suddenly tickled me and we ended up laughing out loud.

I told them to sleep in the Hotel with me and they said "Yes".

On our way to the Hotel, everything was fine.

We reached the Hotel and we're already on our way to my room then Yeji says, "Babe? I'll follow you upstairs i forgot my phone in the van".

The three of us went in the room first.

We're waiting for Yeji and she's not here yet, 30 minutes already passed, i called my Driver and i asked him if Yeji already got her phone,

"Sir? Where is Yeji? Did she get her phone? She said she left it inside the Van."