Toxic

SEULGI

My guilty conscience suddenly hits me so hard. I ended up drinking every night on my own, i'm always visiting Lisa in her house where she was locked up. I can hear Lisa's voice begging me to help her and i can always hear her screaming.

I told Lisa's Mom that i'm gonna bring Lisa's food and when i saw her, both of her hands were handcuffed on the bed and her bedroom doesn't have a window. I dropped the foods on the floor and i fell down on the ground while i'm trying my best to not help her get away.

"Seulgi? Please, Yeji needs me. I don't know what to do if something bad happened on her. If you don't want to let me get away, give me a phone, i need Ryujin! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU SEULGI!" She was trying her best to get out and her hands are both bleeding, her wrists are full of bruises then her eyes are both colored black.

You can say she's been crying all night—all the time.

Ryujin also keeps on asking me about Lisa but Auntie told me to not drop a words about where Lisa is. I am so guilty, i have a thought that maybe i should never have done that and i just let Lisa go with her flows but i'm sure that if it happens, Lisa may or may not comeback—i can't take anything if something bad happened on her.

I keep on crying and crying because of the guilt i felt. Yeji is important to me, she's my Friend and i trust the process of the Police. One night, i went to Lisa's room where she was locked up.

She smiled at me and i think i know what she's planning to do, she will corner me and guilt trip me. Lisa suddenly started banging her hand on the wall and it started bleeding, i blocked her head with my hand then i cried in front of her.

"Seulgi? I'm important to you, i understand that. Just one last time, if you don't want me to get out of here, give me a cellphone, i will talk to Ryujin." She keeps on smiling at me while her tears are falling.

She suddenly started shouting, "PLEASE! SEULGI! YEJI NEEDS ME! SHE'S WAITING FOR ME! I KNOW THAT! KANG SEULGI!". I walked outside the room then i can hear Lisa crying out loud.

I let my phone slide on her then i went to the bar, i keep on drinking while crying out my pain.

Am i a bad Friend? I just want Lisa to be safe because the last time her life was in danger, i am so broken and i almost forgot to live.

I keep on drinking until i became vulnerable, it was so dark and the party lights are making me feel dizzy. Irene was studying for the exam and she told me that if she's studying, she needs space—FUCK IT!

A burning sensation, i can't contain myself, i'm having an attack. A woman who's tall and white, she keeps on staring at me and i need help! When she walked closer to me, i whispered at her, "Help me, i'm begging".

She brought me to her car and she's a beta. I don't care if beta or alpha, i need help!

I feel so dizzy and my head was spinning around because of the alcohol that is running in my blood. She was letting me lie down on her car then i can feel her kissing me and playing with me—i didn't expect that my first would be from stranger.

I just fell asleep.

When i opened my eyes, i'm already in my bedroom and the stranger was hugging me and both of us are naked. I saw her wallet and she was also a Student, a med-tech Student, her name was Tzuyu.

My eyes went big and i'm still not over about what happened and i can't remember anything that happened last night. Someone suddenly opened the door and i just know—my life is so fucked up.

It was Irene and she's holding the food tray that has a bowl of porridge and a medicine for hangover, she put it on the table and i can't move or anything, i don't know what to do!