Mole

RYUJIN

*flashbacks*

I feel bad for Lisa, the way she throw her phone on me and she asked me to save Yeji? And after that she's all mine? I would love that but i don't, it's unfair for her side.

I didn't stop looking for Yeji and no one's calling to Lisa's phone anymore, they tracked the number but it's gone now. I keep on trying my best to locate Yeji and i ended up asking help to Lisa's Family and they said that they will take care of it but it's getting longer (2 Days has passed).

I also want to be mad at Seulgi but i can't, i keep on asking her to tell me where Lisa is but she never dared to speak, she's also starting to avoid me because i keep on asking her the same damn thing.

Lisa is the only one who can tell me how to find Yeji because i don't have any clue on where to start.

I already checked the CCTV in the Hotel but it was so blurry and the van has no plate number and i only saw a hand that pulled Yeji inside the van and that's it, it still an open case and i don't have any idea where i can find Yeji.

After days, i've been awake for the whole time.

Finally, Lisa called me at exact 2:00 AM,

"Listen to me carefully Ryujin, i can't use a phone anytime. It's been 3 days since Yeji was missing and i can only use phone every 2:00 AM to 5:30 AM, that's why i want you to take note and you're gonna save Yeji."

"WHERE THE HELL ARE Y—"

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR THIS! FOCUS ON YEJI! Don't mind me, i'm still breathing. Listen carefully, you will not do the action, you will find the mole inside the Police Department and prove to it to my Brother. I will guide you, don't worry. Let's start with this, my brother has a right and left hand in his department, his right hand was his Bestfriend and his left hand was his newbie. Go to the Hotel and get the notebooks that i kept under the bed, try to move the bed like you're riding it then you will hear it creaking, after that, get the notebooks where the creaking came from. I already know that this day will come that's why i write everything that can help me, it's all yours now—"

I went to the Hotel so fast and Lisa keeps on telling me what to do,

"Once you have the notebook, read every highlighted names and observe them. Get my phone and find the named 'Mina' she has a knowledge in computer. Tell her to find the background information of the names that i highlighted."

I found out how smart Lisa is, her notes, it has the pictures of the people who's working inside the Police Department. I saw a lot of questions and it makes sense when i read the;

"Maybe we can't find what we're looking for because he/she is also acting like she's looking for itself—a bear hunting itself."

I have a gut that Lisa's thinking that one of the hand of her Brother is the mole of the Police Department. It makes sense because the kidnappers know on where to go where there are less CCTV.

I didn't sleep because i'm investigating the backgrounds of the highlighted persons but none of them got me, the last one is the Bestfriend.

I woke up so early and i went to Mina—Lisa's talking about. She's a gamer and she's streaming her live when i went into her house,

"Who are you? If you're a Fan of mine then respect my pri—" I hold her hand, "No, i'm not. Lisa is my Friend and we have a favor." Her eyes went big when she heard Lisa's name.

I exactly did what Lisa told me, i gave her the notebook that has a highlighted name then after hours of waiting, i received a thick papers. Mina never talked to me, i'm just giving her what i need and she'll give me what i need.