Lisa Manoban

LISA

*flashbacks*

When i opened my eyes, i'm inside my room but i was surprised that the windows was blocked and my hands were handcuffed, my right feet has also a chain. It feels like i am someone who badly needs help.

I keep on shouting every time—or rather, most of the time, i'm begging everyone to let me go outside this room, i keep on crying and i'm trying my best to pulled my hands out of the handcuffs. My hands are already bleeding and my wrists is turning into violet because of the bruises.

"MOM! PLEASE! LET ME GO! YEJI NEEDS ME! I'M BEGGING YOU LET ME GO!!!!!" I keep on screaming and shouting but no one's answering.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE! MOM! DAD! BROTHER! I'M BEGGING EVERYONE OF YOU! I WILL NOT FORGIVE MYSELF IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YEJI! I SWEAR!"

There are no night where i didn't cried and begged everyone who keeps on entering my room and if i can't help Yeji, i can still help Ryujin—i don't care if i don't get acknowledge as Yeji's savior, as long as i helped even just a little, it's all fine with me.

I don't hate Seulgi, i understand why she did that but if something really happened on Yeji, i don't think i can still forgive her.

I put both of my feet on my bed then i'm pulling my hands to take off the handcuffs but it was not working and my hands are bleeding so bad but i don't feel the pain, all i felt is that Yeji is probably waiting for me.

"I'M BEGGING YOU MOM! PLEASE! LET ME GO! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YEJI I SWEAR—I WILL KILL MYSELF RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!"

My voice is cracking.

My throat is breaking and itching.

I've been screaming everyday, i want everyone to hear me, i want them to let me go and take the goddamn chain and handcuffs off of me, no one dared to listen.

I'm right here, i'm clearly safe—but what about the Girl that i love? She doesn't have anything to do with my problem in life but why her? Does God really exists? If he is then why her?

I'm becoming more desperate that i'm already blaming God because of the things that i can't do.

"AAAAHHHHH!! LET ME GO!!!! PLEASE!!!! YEJI'S GETTING SCARED NOW!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!! MOM!!!! LET ME FUCKING GO!!!!!"

My tears can't do anything, my screaming isn't working, but these are the things i can do to ease the pain that i've been feeling.

I got Seulgi, she gave me her phone and i told Ryujin everything she can do but Mom caught me using the cellphone, i didn't know that she put a CCTV right in my bedroom.

When Mom gets the phone out of my hand, i'm like a prisoner asking for a second chance, "Mom? Please, give it to me, just give me this chance to help Yeji and after this night—i will leave thi—".

Mom never dared to stare into my eyes and she left the room while i'm catching my breath and trying my best to get out,

"MOMMY!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!! THIS IS HURTING ME NOW!!!!"

I was dead.

I'm lying down on the ground while there's a blood that is running down on my arms and i can't feel my hands anymore. I started overthinking that;

What if Yeji's already dead?

What if something bad happened on her?

What if they are torturing Yeji just to lure me out?

"AAAAAHHHHHH!! NO!!!!" I screamed out loud and i'm pulling my hand out of the handcuffs but i'm already losing too many bloods. I can't feel my eyes anymore, i feel so tired and yet i keep on trying my best to get out.