Epilogue.

His Match.

River.

"Goddess I'm so tired, that last order, was it for me." I complain as Julian opens the door for me, chivalry shall never die. "I'm sorry babe, but Zaya needed those cakes, apparently her client is picky." He explains and I roll my eyes, picky my bubbly ass. "If they were close, I'd wring their necks, I'm so tired." I complain even more as Julian just chuckles leading the way to the large kitchen of my dreams, a couple of years ago after I gave birth we finally left the house Riley and I first bought and moved a street away from him, the house had been designed to the highest standard possible, mine, I deserved it, I worked hard for it, it had a lot of open floors, and a lot more rooms since it was three stories, yes, I had a three story home, deal with it.

"Yoghurt, eat up and I'll run you a bath." Julian exclaims as he hands me the bowl of yoghurt, placing a kiss on my cheek before walking out the kitchen. "Thank you alpha!" I teasingly called out and he growled back. "Naughty husband." He replies through our bond as Camie walks in with my baby boy. "Hello you two, where have you been?" I greet them with a wide smile. "Hello River, say hello to daddy, tell him we went to the park and visited grandpa and granma." Camie replies as she hands over Arman who giggles as he latches on to me, he was two yet he was bigger for his age like the rest of his siblings, and he was my fourth child with my mate, he wanted either a soccer team or rugby, I wasn't onboard with either, but he'll knock me up anyway. "My beautiful little boy, did he make things move again, I didn't siphon his magic this morning." I expressed and Camie turned to look at me with a face that spoke everything.

"His grandparents need about two new vases, new breakfast bar seats and a doorknob." She states and I burst out laughing, unlike Kalder my third born who was a hybrid witch and wolf, Arman was fully a witch and his magic manifested in the most destructive of ways if he didn't get what he wanted, or if things didn't go the way he wanted. "You've been naughty, huh, you little rascal." I tickle him and his laughter took away my tiredness, my family had gotten bigger, and each day I thank the Goddess for them because they were all I had, and I would always love them. "Come, eat yoghurt with daddy before papa comes down." I walk back to the breakfast bar where Camie is already there with his yoghurt, I swear Arman was the most spoilt child I had, he didn't overshadow the twins, though, they were now beyond spoilt, ofcourse they knew respect and restraint but if you fell for their charm, you'd buy those two a yatch.

The little devils barrel roll into the kitchen just then. "Dad!" They both yell not caring about how dripping wet and naked they are, and just jump onto me. I steady myself like always because it was a common occurrence. "My babies, how in the world—why are you wet, and were you swimming?" I question as Julian walks into the kitchen looking angry, he directs his narrowed eyes on the twins who shrink behind me. "What did you do?" I look to them both and they nervously chuckle. "Nothing." Thalia the older one by two definitive minutes replied still hiding behind me. "Then why is your papa angry?" I ask again and Farrow bites down on his bottom lip, giving me those pretty puppy eyes, it would've worked on me but their papa not really, he didn't tolerate thier mischief. "I'm counting to two, both your little feet should be shuffling toward me, we'll go to mister Rodgers and apologize, after that you'll get your punishment." Julian asserts authoritatively and I didn't say anything, the key to good parenting is not trying to impede on your husband when he's disciplining your children, he knows what he's doing, defending your children when he's trying to enforce rules will cause your children to not obey, and that's where most of the problems stem from, so I took my baby boy. "Constò." Whispered a spell to keep the twins in place, grabbed our yoghurt and walked away.