Chapter 132

tuesday and wednesday were ordinary days. school is school, and usually they went by slow to the average student who wanted nothing more than to get to the weekend.

but for you? it was the complete opposite.

you were hoping that you could repeat tuesday or wednesday forever. it would prevent you from this weekend, which was approaching faster than you could run. why was that always the case? when you didn't want something to happen it came faster than it should've, but when you really wanna do something, the long wait for it gets you restless and impatient.

restless and impatient? more like you just being a complete bitch.

your attitude was getting worse. you didn't wanna deal with any type of bullshit. you weren't cooperating with anything really. you were isolating yourself from your usual friends and everyone noticed it. you seemed a lot more on edge to others. it was so bad that even your teachers picked up on your weird behavior. word spread pretty quick, and soon enough, no one dared approach you because they didn't wanna risk getting lashed out on. you were a ticking time bomb in the representation of a human being in the way any small inconvenience would set you off. your short tempter seemed even shorter than mineta.

it was so damn bad that people had an easier time approaching katsuki bakugo.

speaking of katsuki bakugo, you were walking right next to him. he wouldn't admit it, but even he was observing your new found persona. sure, you can be a hot head sometimes, but it was never as bad as right now.

but on the other hand, he couldn't really blame you.

not only was your dad getting married to a villain, but that same villain was planning something. something sinister, and you had no idea what was going to happen.

you hated going into situations blind.

and on top of that, you absolutely loathed emiko hebi.

and your relationship with your dad wasn't any better. you tried calling him to try and explain to him several times this week, but every attempt fell short. he wouldn't listen to a single word you were saying.

that pissed you off to no end.

and with literally everything mentioned, you hadn't even scraped the surface of riku hebi.

he knew of no boundaries.

you weren't fancying getting basically harassed the entirety of the wedding. he was going to be by your side for probably the entire thing. it's not like you could rebel against it as you didn't wanna piss your dad off even more and ruin the chance you think you have with him.

you were clinging onto the wrong hope.

"stop thinking about it." katsuki's gruff voice was aimed at you. "your eye is glowing."

"there's nothing else i can think about." your voice was sharp and harsh. to a normal person who hasn't put up with your shit, they probably would've cowered. but not only is the person next to you your closest best friend, it's also katsuki bakugo. he takes shit from absolutely no one.

"control yourself." he rolled his eyes.

"don't you think i've tried?" you looked at him like he was stupid. "you don't know what i'm feeling. just shut your mouth."

he took a deep breath before matching his steps with yours. god you were so annoying. "listen. i'm not gonna deal with this new little attitude you've got going on."

"okay and? shut your mouth then."

'does she wanna get fucked up?' katsuki's eye twitched as he side eyed you. a comment like that from you was usually one of the joking arguments you'd have with him, so he wouldn't care. he'd probably mock you or something. but this obviously wasn't the case. you were being genuine, which not only struck a chord in his body, as you were never mean to him in a serious way anymore. he wasn't used to it, so it did catch him by surprise.