35

" Jungwon, you wait here okay? I'll back to my home for a while. Just push that red button if Yeonja's awake from her sleep.I'll be right back."

Heeseung interrupted " Jay, can I go with you?" he nodded in respond and they reach out from the room.

Jungwon nodded and lean his back on his seat.

"I knows it's hard for you."

" Yeonja, you're strong right? B-but don't leave me. Don't leave us. We miss you. We need you."

Jungwon start to burst into tears.

"Yeonja..I know that you didn't hear what I'm saying. So it was the right time to tell you this." He hold Yeonja's hand.

"I- I like you. Y-yes I'm sorry for loving you not as a bestfriend."

" There are still another people that I want to put it first. So, I hope you choose the best one okay?" He caress her hair.

"And now I felt relieved. I already confessed to you." He sigh and get up from his seat.

" Wake up faster my bestfriend." He smiles.

Jungwon go to the cafeteria to buy some coffee for him. As soon Jungwon want to reach at the cafeteria, he realized something.

" Oh it's in the Yeonja's drawer."

" Hello? Who are you and what are you doing here?"

" O-oh sorry , I-I thinks I'm in the wrong ward." The person is rushly running out from the room.

" Who is that?" He open the drawer besides Yeonja bed and took his wallet. Suddenly he realize something strange.

" What is this?" He saw a syringe with a blue liquid under the bed. " Maybe the nurse accidentally dropped it here while they check Yeonja's condition just now. Never mind, I'll give it to Doctor Jake then."

_______________________________________

"Do you want to meet Yeonja too? She's awake." Jay ask Heeseung when Doctor Jake already examined her condition after her wakeup.

" She need you. You go first. Later I'll come." Jay nodded and leave Heeseung sit alone in the corridor.

Jay slowly walking to Yeonja's bed. Yeonja's sit on her bed and facing another way without looking who's coming in.

" Shhh don't cry... I'm here." Jay kneeling down his knees and looking straight to her eyes.

" Yeonja.. you're strong right? You keep say to me to be strong in my life, but now? Don't be like this. I'm here. Always here with you." He hug her into his embrace make Yeonja burst into tears more and more.

" Seat here." Jay take a wheelchair and carry her to seat on it.

" W-why.. I must sitting here, I'm still can walking." She get up from the wheelchair and back to her bed.

" I want so show to everyone that I'm taking care of you." He winks to her and carry her sit on the wheelchair again.

" Let's take some fresh air. It's so boring to stay here."

_______________________________________

" Yeonja."

She looking down playing with her hand.

" Yeonja."

" Yeonja,my moon."

Yeonja tilt up her head to Jay who staring into her eyes.

" W-why you keep calling me your moon ugh."

She facing her face to another way.

" See? my moon is smiling ! " Jay laughing.

Yeonja sigh and looking to the night sky.

" Mom.... I'm sorry. I already broke my promise. Yeonji is now with you right? I'm so sorry to make her meet you this early.."

Yeonja start teary.

"Did you guys watching me upside there?"

" Why don't you take me with you two..Mom, I'm not stronger than you know.. I was just a normal girl with thousand of sadness. My life is sucks. Please... make my room up there too. I want to stay with you.. I can't bear if someone that I love leave me again.."

Jay drag Yeonja to his embrace and caress her hair.

" Shh.. You're stronger girl that I ever know. Don't say like that. I lost my strenght if I see you like this.."

He stroked her hair softly.

She intertwined her hand with him.

" Sir, did you want to leave me too?" She looking at Jay with her puffy eyes.

"Please.. don't leave me." She connect their bracelet together.

Jay kneeling down himself in front of Yeonja and caressed her cheeks softly.

" Yes, Of course I'll leave you."

Yeonja started teary. "Okay, I understand now. Thanks for-"

Jay near his face to her and pull her into a deep kissed make Yeonja's heart can't stop pounding.

" I will leave you if my life is separated from my body."

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍🤍🤍