B2-14: I Hope She Don't Want To Leave Me

"Something bad is 'bout to happen to me
Why I feel this way, I don't know, baby
I think of her so much, it drives me crazy
I just don't want her to leave me
Don't you give me up, please don't give up
Honey, I belong with you and only you, baby
Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you, babe
Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you"
~Steve Lacy

"Something bad is 'bout to happen to meWhy I feel this way, I don't know, babyI think of her so much, it drives me crazyI just don't want her to leave meDon't you give me up, please don't give upHoney, I belong with you and only you, babyOnly you,...

3rd Person's POV

REPORTER 1, "Good morning, New Yorkers. Looking for another beautiful day
here in the city. A few clouds to start us off..."

REPORTER 2, "The steady increase in sightings of Spider-Man has sparked a debate over the role of vigilantism in American crime fighting."

REPORTER 3, "How about that Spider-Man? Last night on the Manhattan Bridge, he saved a dozen lives. We wanna hear your calls."

MAN 1, "I think without Spider-Man,
there'd be no hope for this city."

MAN 2, "Who do you think pays the bills
for all the damages he causes, huh? It's you and me, taxpayers."

Spider-Man swings around New York and suddenly gets a tingle. He looks down to see a group of kids in an alleyway.

One small kid with glasses looks down at his shoes while the other kids mock him and push his school project out of his hands.

Suddenly Spider-Man drops down and appears in front of the small shy kid and stares at the group of bullies. The kids all stare with wide fearful eyes before they quickly run away.

Spider-Man turns around and picks up the kids project, "You make this?"

"Yeah." The kid nods slowly.

"This is a wind turbine." Spider-Man says enthusiastically, "You made this?"

The kid nods once again, now smiling.

"No way. This is amazing."

He shoots two webs connecting the turbine back into one piece and watches as it spins.

"It's good as new, right?"

The kid looks at Spider-Man in awe and gratefulness.

"I'll walk you home. What's your name?"

"Jorge."

"Jorge? I'm Spider-Man."

MAN 3, "I don't feel like my kids are safe with him out there. Get out of the way and let the police do their job."

Peter rips off his Spider-Man suit and throws it on top of his father's briefcase before shutting the door.

WOMAN 1, "Some folks think that there
might be more than one Spider-Man."