Chapter 99: Who is the gold lord

The ward suddenly fell into silence.

Only the aura of the man sitting beside the bed gradually became no longer calm. His dark eyes were astonishingly bright. He grasped the slender and fair wrists of the man on the hospital bed, Shen Cheng lowered his body, and the man looked down at the beautiful bed. The man asked him in a low voice, "What are you calling me?"

Jian Shi? In Wu Yuan's big eyes is Shen Cheng's somewhat foggy figure. His chaotic brain is completely out of control, he is so thirsty, his voice seems to be smoking, and he is hoarse when he speaks. Shen Cheng didn't move, but poked him a little wrongly: "I want to drink water."

Shen Cheng said stubbornly: "What are you calling me?"

"husband...?"

Jian Shi? In the afternoon, he consciously called out slowly, with a little uncertainty.

The man beside the bed's eyes darkened, he got up, poured a cup of warm water from the kettle on the coffee table next to him, and brought it to the person lying on the bed. feed him and drink the water.

Jian Shi was so thirsty at noon that he looked at him again after drinking a cup: "I want more."

It's like ordering a servant, on weekdays? No one dares to order Shen Cheng to go? Do these little things, but the man sitting by the bed pours the water without complaint, even because he is afraid that the temperature is not right, he has to try it before serving. give him.

He didn't feel any better until he drank three glasses of water in the afternoon. During the whole process of drinking water, he was not well-behaved. Dodder is generally attached to and nostalgic for him.

Shen Cheng opened his lips and asked him, "Do you still want to drink?"

Jian Shi Wu obediently shook his head: "I'm not thirsty anymore."

Maybe? It's because the temperature in the body dropped after drinking the water? From the dizziness that just woke up? Shen Cheng next to him, because of feeding himself and drinking water, the man leaned a little closer, and his whole body appeared to be nestled in the man's arms, very intimate, he was sober, remembering that he is now with him. Shen Cheng's relationship, he felt a little shy in hindsight, and pushed him: "You, you go? Sit on the chair next to you."

"how"

Shen Cheng lowered his head and met those dark eyes. The man raised his eyebrows, as if he was slightly teasing: "Mr. Jian? I have to go and sit next to me as soon as I finish drinking the water?"

I just threw the word on Jian Shiwu's face before it was almost used up.

Jian Shi Wu was a little annoyed, but her voice was soft and coquettish: "Don't make trouble."

Shen Cheng put his arms around his waist, and didn't really embarrass him, just said in a low voice, "Then call me again."

"Call what?"

Shen Cheng's face was exceptionally handsome under the light. The man looked like a gentleman in a suit and leather shoes, but his words were a bit deceiving, his voice was low and hoarse: "How did you call me just now? How do you call it."

"..."

Jian Shi Wu suddenly got stuck.

His somewhat sluggish brain couldn't recall the time when he was confused? When he was talking about something, he remembered that he seemed to call Shen Cheng, but how did he recall it? Then he hesitated: "What did you just call?"

And his answer made Shen Cheng's face gradually sink.

A long time ago, Shen Cheng was keenly aware that sometimes, when Jian Shiwu looked at him, there would occasionally be something strange, that kind of feeling was wonderful, like... looking through him Like what kind of person, in the dream? What he whispered was something he didn't know? Even if the other party's name was the same as his own, he could be sure, Jian Shi? Wu was not calling him, it must be someone else, someone he didn't know people.