Chapter 105: Wronged!

This day at noon can be said to be very complicated.

Although Shen Cheng is wearing a flower rope? He is very happy, yes, but? People around him have been talking about it? Who is that ugly flower rope? It was made by someone ingeniously, and it does not make him happy ok!

But despite being complained about by the people around him, he still sent the small rice dumplings that Zhen Meili asked him to send to other colleagues when he went out. This is a relatively traditional family, and these festival people are still regarded as more important. The small dumplings made by Zhen Meimei are not big or small, and the fillings inside are different from those sold outside. Is it enough? material, so it is very popular.

"Thank you noon."

"It's really delicious."

"Thank you so much."

Although among this group of interns, Jian Shiwu's business ability is not the strongest, but he is definitely the most likable. In less than half a month after arriving in the project team, he has already bought a lot of people's hearts, and he is completely with everyone. I can't wait to stay together after the recording of the post-Jan Shiwu program ends.

Jian Shiwu smiled and said, "You guys just like it. My mother made it herself. She would be happy if she heard the compliments."

Other colleagues? One after another responded.

Hu Jing, who has been with Jian Shiwu all the time, came over and said, "You gave us all the points, why don't you send some to the director?"

Jian Shiwu was stunned.

Logically speaking, it really should have been given, but Gu Duan is so bad-tempered that he was scolded by him yesterday. This time, if he sent something to eat, he would also ? Don't know what to say?

Hu Jing smiled and said: "Although Duan Ye has a bad temper, he doesn't eat people."

Jian Shiwu gave a wry smile: "I'm afraid that people will look down on this, or in case I have eaten it at home."

"Will not."

Hu Jing is also an old employee of the department. She took a sip of the water from the cup and said, "Others may have eaten it, but he has never eaten it."

?

what does this mean.

Jian Shiwu asked softly: "Why?"

There was a mysterious smile at the corner of Hu Jing's mouth, and she lowered her voice and said, "You don't know, Duan Ye's parents died since he was a child. He grew up in Chinatown in country m."

Jian Shiwu was stunned.

He really didn't know: "Then he, was? How did he grow up in Chinatown... alone?"

Hu Jing said: "We don't know about this, but he seems to have been adopted since he was a child, but there are also people who grew up by himself. As for what happened later, we also I don't understand."

Jian Shiwu thought about the messy injuries on Gu Duan's back, and felt that things were not that simple. How did Gu Duan become Donald's person? How did he grow up without parents? Then who is he? How did he go to school, how did he get into Ji's?

All kinds of doubts condensed in his heart, and he really couldn't think of a reason. However, in the end, it turned into a sigh. He looked at the basket and there were still the last few small rice dumplings. Pack them up and cover them. After three hesitations, he decided to knock on the door: "Director, your information."

Gu Duan's voice came: "Come in."

Jian Shiwu put the information on the table, and then put the small basket with the zongzi beside the table: "This is the small zongzi that we made at home, you can try it."