thirty-three

Coachella has been amazing so far. Sadly though, it's the last day. But I wasn't going to let it get me down.

We've been here for most of the day and there were a lot of people here. I loved being here with everyone.

I can tell everyone is having a good time. It's rare for Serena to have a whole weekend off knowing she's working a lot.

I just can't believe how I'm feeling. This is the best I've felt mentally in the past few months.

Everything just feels okay. I haven't had a nightmare in almost a month. I haven't had a panic attack either.

I've been super happy. I'm just super thankful for everything I have in life right now.

I have a great group of friends. I love my job and what I do at the job.

I recoiled everything with Spencer and we're actually supposed to hang out when we get back.

But most importantly, I have the best guy in my life. I couldn't be more thankful for Colby.

He's helped me so much these past couple of months. If something happened to him in Florida, I wouldn't know what to do.

I don't like thinking about it though. I wouldn't know what I'd do if my group of friends didn't like Colby's.

But we ended up just grouping everyone together and now we have a big ass group.

I'm sad Devyn and Corey aren't here. But I'm happy for the people that did get to come.

I think this little weekend away got me closer to Tara. She has a great sense of humor and she's perfect for Jake.

I'm pretty sure they're made for each other. We were all currently on the way to watch Ariana Grande.

I was excited to see her perform. I've always loved her and I finally get to see her.

I started listening to her when she was on Victorious. She's probably one of my favorite female artists.

When we get to the main stage, I was got super excited. There were already a lot of people waiting.

As we waited, I noticed I was too short to see. I look up at Colby and started pouting.

He looked at me confused so I got on my tippy toes to talk in his ear.

"I'm too short to see the stage." I inform him. He thinks about it for a second.

"Do you want to sit on my shoulders?" He asked. I look at him surprised.

I couldn't tell if he was being serious. "Wait really?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"I'll bend down. I'm really sure." I shrugged while he bent down.

Sam and Wesley helped me on his shoulders. Once I was safely on there, he fully stood up again.

He placed his hands gently on my thighs which makes me feel safe. After waiting for a while, I see the stage lights come on.

We all started screaming while the music started to play. This is the moment I was waiting for.

When she came on, I started screaming so loud. Her performance might've been my favorite of the weekend.

I sang every word to every song. Colby didn't mind that I was on his shoulders.

And it was fun because Tara ended up getting on Jake's shoulders. We often sang together and it was super fun.

Ariana was amazing. I honestly didn't want it to end. But sadly, her performance ended around two in the morning.

Since it was late and there were a shit ton of people here, it was going to take a while to leave.