how we began

Sitting to the couch, duma age 17, took in a deep breathe with his arms wrapped about himself, to eye two little kids about 5 and 7 wrestling about on the floor.
"Can you two please stop before someone gets hurt."
The two boys stopped to then eye him to laugh to then start again.
Duma rolled his eyes.
He then got up to go to the youngest to then sign.
Taking him to the bathroom he then had to apply a bandage has he had scratched himself.
A bit later, duma looked to the boys narrowly has they tried to lie about how that Mark happened, the mother then looked up with the father behind her to eye with anger.
Duma shook his head, to then turn to go to a place where he stashed a camera to then go to then to show his innocence. Her eyes widened to then look her boys who made faces.
"You two need to apologize now!"
The father rolled his eyes to then grab the camera to then go to duma to hung his head to give the camera back to then start to give him more then he was too earn.
Duma grabbed the money to then go about.
"Please, don't call me again to baby sit your children."
The woman signed to then start to yell at her son's.
Duma then got in his car to then drive off to shake his head in a bit of anger..
"Those two are such brats."
Duma then peered his eyes to the side to see his phone was going off, he then pulled over to place to his ear.
"Yes?"
Duma then signed a bit.
"Mr. Yitta, your son is 15, almost 16 I believe, I don't think I need to......"
"I'll triple your pay, I don't want him to be alone, at this age anything can happen, I don't want him to impregnate a girl or something. Please."
Duma signed.
"When would I have to...."
"In an hour, he should be getting out of school."
Duma made a face.
"I know where it is. How long today?"
"Until 10."
"You know for that, food will be..."
"Anything you like. Thank you "
Duma placed his phone to the passenger side to then start to drive off.
This kid really is too old for a baby sitter, whatever I need this for collage and he's a lot better then who I usually watch.
A bit later, laughing with his friends, tyro came out to look about for a company car to then look across the way to smile and wide.
Duma was to his car to stare at tyro to then use his head to motion for him to come over.
Tyro said good bye to his friends to then go and quick.
After a silent car ride, they went inside, for duma to start in on something to eat for them, while tyro was to the living room, sitting criss cross to the table to be eyeing his homework to shake a bit. There had been something on his mind he wished to do for awhile and he was trying to work up his courage to get it done.
Looking up, duma placed a plate of healthy food before tyro to smile to then go back to a chair to then look down to start in on his.
"So.... It's been awhile, how have you've been?"
Tyro looked duma up and down.
"Okay...... And you?"
"Baby sat some..... Interesting kids today."
Tyros eyes widened.
"Older or younger then me?"
"There always younger, I really shouldn't be baby sitting you."
Tyro took in a deep breathe.
"Why?"
Duma lightly chuckled to then look up.
"Your 15, a bit to old for this."
Tyro darted his eyes.
"So..... Why do you keep doing it then? Money?"
Duma darted his eyes over tyro to then shrug to look down.
"In part, I'm saving for collage, but.......I allow this because your a good kid, better then the others I have to watch."
Tyros lips parted.
"Mm.... Do.... You.... Like me?"
Duma shrugged.
"Sure."
Tyros heart started to beat widly in his chest to then look back down to his plate of food. He then placed a hand to it to then pick some food to then start to chew.
This is my chance, just have to wait for the perfect time.
Tyro then turned his head to watch duma get up with his plate to turn.
"After your done with your homework, is there something you want to do?"
Tyro took in a deep breathe to then get up to follow duma a bit.
"Um.... Can I ask you something?"
Duma turned to eye.
"Yes?"
"Are you..... Currently dating anyone?"
Duma looked over tyro a bit confused..
"That is not something you should be asking me. Also, you can not to be dating anyone."
Tyro kept his head hung to dart his eyes to then gulp.
Does....duma want to keep me.... All to himself? Does he feel what I feel?
Duma looked over tyro to then shrug to then start to step towards the kitchen.
"Anyway, after your homework is there something you want to..... Hey!?"
Duma was pushed a bit to then be turned around, to be placed to the wall, to have tyro place his hands to his shirt to grip to be taking in deep breaths.
Duma darted his eyes over him to then look to the side to have his hands to his arms.
"What are you doing? I broke a.....god.... Be careful, don't want you to get hurt."
Tyro took in a long breathe to then step back a bit to then grab dumas hand to then place to his crotch to give him quite the expression, duma widened his eyes to then look to him, quite surprised.
"What are you doing?"
"I am hurting, my dick is throbbing for you."
Duma raised an eye brow.
"What the hell are you.....nn..... What are you doing!"
Tyro had moved his head up to place his lips to dumas neck to start to kiss.
Duma placed his hand by his palm to tyros upper chest to try and push him back.
"Tyro! What the hell are you doing! I'm not gay!"
Tyro stopped kissing to then move back a bit to then look down to raise an eye brow.
"Are you sure......."
Duma turned his head to then look down to sudden his eyes in shock.
Why in the fuck am I hard?
Tyro lightly chuckled to then place his hands to dumas crotch to then rub his evident hard on to go back to his neck.
Duma then placed his other hand, palm down to his upper chest to try and push him away, with his head turned.
"Tyro! What are you doing! Can't be..... Doing this!"
"Why not? You like it..... Can feel that."
Duma rolled his eyes.
"It's only because you are touching that part, now stop, this is highly inappropriate."
Tyro then moved his head back to look over duma.
"You were hard before I touched it. Duma......I...... Want you inside of me."
Duma started to breathe heavily.
"What!?"
Tyro lightly chuckled to then go back to his neck to then take his hands up to start to undo his pants.
"Tyro! Stop!"
"Come on duma, I know you want this."
Duma signed.
"Tyro! I am not gay! Now you need to stop...... Your too.....fucking young!"
Tyro laughed a bit to then nip his neck for duma to jump a bit, to then start to moan, he had gotten his cock out to then stroke. Duma couldn't help but grip tyros shoulders.
"I'm not that much younger then you."
"I'm 17, your.....15.... Stop it!"
Tyro then placed two fingers to his head to swirl around the pre cum to then use his other hand to continue to stroke.
Duma lifted his head back to moan in bliss, it had been a long time since any one touched that part of him..
"I'm almost 16."
"And I'm almost 18! This is....rape! I'll go to jail for this..... Don't you care!?"
Tyro stopped his actions to then move his head back to dart his eyes over a bit of a mess duma, to then place his hands up to his upper shoulders to then turn his body to then push it to the other wall to then go down to his knees while he had his eyes peered up at duma, duma shook his head.
"Don't! Dont you dare!"
Tyro took in a deep breathe to then wrap his hands about his cock to stroke.
Duma rolled his hands into fists by his side.
"Duma..... You've been watching me since I was 12.......I..... Like you to."
Duma parted his lips to then bring up his hand to his forehead to rub to close his eyes.
"Tyro.... When I told you I liked you I didn't mean....nnn!"
Duma tensed has tyro downed his cock.
He then lifted his head back to moan.
"Damnit tyro..... You.... Can't....aah.....shit!"
Tyro darted his eyes over duma to then smile a bit to then close his eyes to start to thrust in that mouth, he couldn't help it, duma then gritted his teeth feeling disgusted with himself.
"Tyro..... Please stop.... This.... This is not...aah.... Right...."
Tyro then took his mouth off to then start to stroke.
"Duma.......I really want you inside of me because......I...... Um....lo....."
Duma opened his eyes to really look to tyro.
"You....."
His eyes Darted to then move down to then push tyro down to his back to then hover over to then shakily placed his hands to his uniformed pants to gulp to start to take then down..
"I am..... Going to go to jail for this...."
Tyro moved up to then place his hands to dumas face to make him look at him deeply to shake his head.
"If either of us were going to go, or would be me....."
Tyro then placed a hand down to help duma take off his pants and boxers to then move duma closer to then wrap his hand to his cock to place his tip to his outter to breathe in heavily.
He slowly moved that hand up to place back to his face to then start to move dumas head towards him, there eyes Darted over the other.
"I......I...... I've never.... With a guy before....I.... Don't want to hurt you."
The action of moving his head closer stopped, tyro looked him over.
"Ive never been with a guy either."
Dumas lips parted.
"Are you a virgin?"
Tyro nodded to then move and quick to place his mouth to dumas, duma darted his eyes over tyro to then slowly close his eyes to allow this to start to slowly go in.
Feeling the pain, tyro then placed his hands to dumas chest to push him away to look down.
Duma kept his eyes to him.
"Am I hurting you?"
"Mm...."
Tyro then placed a bit of saliva to his hand to then take it down.
Duma then eyed down to the action.
"I'm.... Not a girl.... We boys don't....."
Duma then looked straight to him.
"I should get a condom."
Tyro looked to him.
"I'm a virgin, dont think I have anything, do you?"
Duma shook his head.
"I haven't with a girl in the last 6 months but.....tyro we really can't be.....nnn..."
Duma hung his head has tyro started to move his ass down on that cock to then lift his head back to wince.
Duma lost control to then thrust fully in to keep thrusting he couldn't help it, he never had anal before it felt so good.
After, duma was to the wall, to have his arms wrapped about tyro to be chewing at his inner cheek to look forward, tyro laid partly to his side his ass hurt to have his hands up to dumas arms to be in complete shock with what he accomplished.
Duma took in a deep breathe to then look down to place a hand to his head to stroke.
"So.... What now?"
Tyro shrugged.
"I don't honestly know."
"Such a straight shooter and yet he doesn't know what to do next."
Tyro smiled a bit to then look up to smile.
"Well.... What I do know..... Is I want to be the last person you sleep with."
Dumas lips parted to then move his head back to the wall to look forward to take in a deep breathe to hold tyro closer.
"I.... Believe I know what is to come next."
Tyro raised an eye brow, to look over duma a bit confused with that statement.