Chapter 74: Foodie Talk

After they got back to the Itsuka residency, Shido let Tenka take a shower first while he healed all the injury inflicted on his body. It was kind of painful, but thanks to his healing ability, he didn't have to worry about it.

When Tenka was done with her shower, Shido went in there as well.

By the time they both cleaned up their bodies and put on clean clothes, Tenka walked to Shido and asked:

"I'm gonna call Tohka out now. Anything you wanna say before I go?"

"Of course. I love you, Tenka!"

Shido said earnestly.

"I...I know that."

Tenka turned her head away, her face flushed again.

After one second, her personality changed, and the one who took over the body was...

"Shido, are you okay?"

It was Tohka, voicing out her concern for Shido.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Shido smiled. "Tenka was holding back for me."

Tohka sighed in relief. She had watched the fight earlier, and obviously she was worried for both of them. But thankfully, they were both okay after the fight.

Since today was Monday and he would have to go to school, Shido changed into the school uniform before taking Tohka to a nearby bakery.

The clerk seemed to recognize Shido and Tohka, after all, they were the only couple who would buy 50 kinako bread for breakfast.

"Still the same?"

The clerk asked with a smile.

"Of course, we want all of the kinako bread, please!"

Shido nodded affirmatively. He was an old customer to them, buying off their kinako bread and helping them make a great profit in the morning.

In response, the bakery also prepared some more kinako bread for them, hoping to make even more money.

Shido didn't mind either. Anyway, Tohka's stomach was limitless.

"Thank you! 10,000 yen!"

The clerk said with a smile.

"OK..."

Shido paid the clerk and picked up the bread. Although it was a little heavy, it was quite easy for him to carry with his physical strength.

"Shido! Shido!"

Tohka looked at Shido with bright eyes, wanting to eat these bread as soon as possible.

"Let's go to the park first..."

Shido smiled helplessly. It was too inconvenient to eat while walking on the street, so he decided to go to the park next to it. The environment there was relatively quiet, and they could sit down and eat slowly.

"Umu!"

Tohka nodded affirmatively, and followed Shido to the park in a hop.

It was around six o'clock, and there were no other people in the park, so the two of them found a very comfortable place to sit.

"Okay! No need to rush, just eat slowly..."

Shido smiled tenderly, and then gave the hungry girl all the bread in his hand. He was eating one slowly himself.

Probably because of the Spirits' powers, Tohka could eat like this all day long without getting worried of gaining weight. If she was an ordinary girl, there was absolutely no way to maintain such a perfect figure.