Chapter Twenty Nine

Amara pov

It's been two weeks since Dante and Aria got engaged. I've been focusing on the bakery more these past two weeks, because I haven't been here in a while. More people come here, ever since they found out my, 'hot billionaire boyfriend' will be here very often. Bitches, they just want to  stare at My man.

"Excuse me? Can I ask you a few questions?" another journalist asks me. I'm tired.

"Sure!" I say with fake enthusiasm.

"How long have you and Mr. Ricci been dating?" she asks.

"almost a year now" I reply.

"Are u ready to be a mom to his son?"

"I've been ready since the first day"

"Are you okay with Mr. Ricci having female workers?"

"Stefano is extremely professional and he would never cheat if that's what you're implying"

"How did you manage to seduce a hot billionaire?"

"I didn't seduce him"

"How long will it take for you to leave him for a richer man?"

"Excuse me? I'm not a gold digger. I love Stefano and our son with my whole heart. Now please... Leave." I say angrily.

She smirks at me before she leaves. I sigh. A lot of newspapers and videos have been implying that I'm only dating Stefano for his money. I didn't even know he was this rich!

Call

My love 💕- Hey Amore, could you come to the office when you're done please. Marco wants you to spend the night at our house.

Me - Okay. At this point I'm basically living there*giggle*.

Stefano - Yes, all we need to do is move the rest of your clothes in.

He wants us to live together?

Me - anyways, I'll be there soon. I'm leaving early today.

Stefano - okay good, you've been working so late these days. I love you, see you soon*mwah*.

Hangs up

I take of my apron and go to the back to tell my staff I'm leaving. They seem happy. I'm not suprised at all.

I grab my car keys and walk out of the bakery. It's actually my dad's car. Hehe.

My parents are staying for one more month befire they leave. Jeong left the day after Aria's engagement. Duty calls.

I think about Marco as I drive. I want to adopt him as my own. He's starting school next year and I want my name to be there as guardian. I don't know how to approach Stefano yet, what if he says no.

Getting out of the car, I walk into the building. The workers already know me since I come on a weekly basis. I still receive glares from the women that are clearly jealous and want my man. Hoes. Some of them have rings on their fingers, either promise rings, engagement rings or wedding bands!

The elevator dings and I get out, walking to Stefano's office. I can  hear him yelling, and I already know he's going to be in a sour mood.

I walk in whithout knocking and sit on the couch. Stefano sees me and he sighs into the phone.

"Just get it done and report back to me!" he yells before hanging up.

He loosens his tie and unbotton his shirt a bit as he walks to me. He plops down on the couch and rets his head on lap. I immediately start caressing his neck and hair.