Rumors

"Alright, who here can recite all, or give me an example of natural disasters?"

"Yes, Ms. Cabello." Mr. Max called.

"Tsunami."

"Okay, nice example. Another one?" He asked again, while no one dared to look at him.

"Ea.." Mr. Max started, trying to get his students to join.

"Earthquakes." Lauren suddenly chimed in.

"Great job Lauren." Mr. Max smiled.

"Anything else?" He asked, once more.

"Eruption." Camila said, Lauren looked at her with a small smirk.

"Soil Erosion."

"Flood." Camila said, crossing her arms. 

"Tornadoes."

"Cyclones." Camila added.

"Drought." Lauren shrugged.

"Storm." Camila said, looking over at Lauren.

"Thunderstorms." Lauren answered back, turning to Camila with her smug smile.

"Hail." Camila said, arching her head to the side with a small smirk.

"Blizzard." Lauren replied, wiping the grin of Camila's lips and replacing it with a gritted teeth. Camila opened her mouth, ready to answer once again.

"Okay, you two. It's enough." Mr. Max chuckled, looking at the paper, then both girls

"What a disaster." Dinah commented, earning a smile from Mr. Max.

"Man made." Mr. Max added, making everyone chuckle.

Lauren turned to the Polynesian with a grin, while Camila glared at her best friend. Dinah on the other hand just shrugged, it wasn't a new scenery for her.

Camila and Lauren were the competitors for the Top Student of the Psychology Department. It wasn't that both girls were generally competing with each other on purpose.

Lauren was just in it for the fun of seeing Camila get annoyed, and Camila was in it for the satisfaction of wiping the smile off Lauren's lips.

If Lauren had Biology covered, Camila had Statistics. But sometimes, a little competition is fun. Not unless their Professor stops them.

"Alright, since all the topics were introduced. Let's go straight to why these disasters are mentioned in Biology." The professor started. Lauren leaned back on her chair and faced the whiteboard, biting her lip in concentration.

"Lauren."

The raven turned her head to the left side, meeting a familiar pair of brown eyes, and an adorable smile.

"Thank you for this." Lucy smiled, handing the raven the jacket she lent during the first period.

"No problem, are you sure? You can just give it to me when you don't feel cold anymore." Lauren smiled warmly, making Lucy shy.

"I'm fine, thank you."

"If you say so." Lauren nodded, before her eyes landed on the brunette from a distance.

The expression on Camila's face was amusing for Lauren. The way she was glaring at the raven, Lauren knew she had successfully did her part. Being a tease she is, she even shot her a smile before turning around to look at the teacher.

----

"What the hell Lauren!"

All their eyes went wide when they heard a loud slap, followed by loud stomps. Lauren held her cheek in shock as she watched the brunette glare at her and walk away.