[TEN]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
10

««ѳѳѳѳ»»10

Emilia

When I entered the building halls were already overrun with students. I placed the glasses onto my face and of course, they were most definitely not regular ones. They directed me to the front office, exactly where I needed to be.

I was then seated in the principal's office where Mr. Morita sat at his desk as he gradually began small talk."So uh Mrs. Morgan,"

I quickly got into character. "Miss Morgan..." I corrected him giving a tight lip smile expressing my discomfort at the memory of my 'Divorce'.

I nodded giving a small smile goodbye as I stepped out of the office. Though I had never been here before the glasses were showing me the way around the building.

When I came up to the classroom I was supposed to be in I made sure to smooth out my attire before I opened the door. The amount of smiling I've done within these minutes is repulsive.

Inherently no one realized I entered the room.

I walked up to the teacher, Mr. Harrington. "Hi, Samara Morgan Assistant Teacher," I said forcing the smile to widen holding my hand out.

"Ah yes hello Ms. Morgan, allow me to introduce you to the class," He said looking over the many students.

I acted as if adjusting my glasses to scan the room, various profiles of each student showed up but I didn't care for any as I was looking for a...Parker Peter? No, Peter Parker.

Finally, I found the brown-haired boy whispering to his friend. "Class I'd like you to meet Ms. Morgan, she will be our assistant teacher for us this year."

When he looked up making eye contact with me he went into a silent panic. It was enough to make anyone (even me) laugh.

"Hello I am Samara Morgan, but of course call me Ms. Morgan, it'd be inappropriate if you didn't," I said with a small chuckle.

I'm gonna be sick...

"I'm very excited to be teaching you all and I look forward to getting to know you all and seeing your view on everything...science." Just take me out of my misery already.

•••••

Peter

I couldn't believe it. She was with us the rest of the class talking to other people even the quiet one in the back. I've been on guard since the second she came into the classroom.

"So the crazy glowy lady you fought in Germany is our new teacher assistant?"

"Yeah." I nodded watching her talk with Flash.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Dude I'm telling you she is not who she says she is..." I told him and now we were both watching her.

"But she has a ponytail..." Ned said.

"What difference does that make?" I asked him turning towards him.

"I don't know..."

"Hello..." We both jumped facing right seeing none other than 'Ms. Morgan'.

•••••

3RD PERSON POV

Neither of them had spoken a word at her and she stared right back. "Is either of you going to say something or are we just gonna continue this staring contest?" Mia/Ms. Morgan said.

Though they were quiet-ish upon everyone else's ear Mia could hear their whole chat about her.

"I-I'm Peter, Peter Parker," Peter uttered. Good going on trying not to sound scared Peter. He thought.

"Ned Leeds, y-your eyes are pretty cool..." Ned said. She eyed the two mostly Peter before smiling at them with a soft clap.

"Thank you and it is very nice to you Mr. Leeds and Mr. Parker..." The moment she walked away the two let out a breath neither of them knew they were holding.

"Dude you sure that's a crazy Russian assassin?"

"I'm telling you, man, she's the Thea lady Mr. Stark told me about..."

•••••

As class went on Emilia interacted with every student in the class. Many have grown to like her so far, but some(one) can't help their suspicions.

"Her first name is Samara!! That's the girl from The Rings," Peter whispered to Ned.

His paranoia was unnecessary but understandable considering that She did threaten to break all of his bones.

"Alright class today we're doing a chemical combination and Ms. Morgan will be passing out the equipment."

Peter thought that if she was not here for him then she had to be here for something. If only he knew how wrong he was...

A/N
If you guys get a little bored waiting on a new part there's a Thor sister story up rn🫢
Only four parts atm
But that's all now...

736 Words