Chapter 50(Epilogue)

He came back by horseback, followed by Zhuang Kang and others and a group of soldiers. When his eyes shuttled to her in the crowd,

It was scorching in an instant.

Mu Huanqing's heart beat so fast that it was difficult to hide his excitement at this moment. She missed him and looked forward to him. As he approached, her heart warmed up and her face blushed.

Fu Yanlin got off the horse, took a deep look at her, and said hello to his parents. The whole marquis house looked rejoicing because of his return.

The whole family went into the hall to talk. Doudou hadn't seen his father for a long time and clinged to him. The marquis and old lady also smiled and talked to their sons. Mu Huanqing stayed aside quietly and asked his servants to add tea, pour water and send towels at any time.

In front of people, she is always a gentle wife, but Fu Yanlin knows that his wife is a tame Mustang, and her charming wildness will only be displayed in front of him when the two close the door.

While no one was paying attention, he secretly held her hand under the table. She looked up at him and saw that he was still talking seriously with the old marquis about the situation and situation outside.

She lowered her head, bent the corners of her mouth and smiled. The hand held by him also naughtily flicked the palm of his hand with his abdomen, like a feather scratching his heart, so that he couldn't help swallowing saliva quietly and had to hide his heart by drinking tea.

The old marquis is also a man. He had seen that although his son was talking with them, his eyes floated to his daughter-in-law from time to time. The old marquis knew that the relationship between the husband and wife was just right, and he thought that during this period, the daughter-in-law helped i& take care of the Hou family. He had a lovely granddaughter beside him. Even if he didn't like the herds family, he was reluctant to part with this granddaughter.

That's all. It's time for their marquis to add a son. Seeing that their daughter-in-law makes the grandson so cute and considerate, I can't help but hope that the couple can have another grandson as soon as possible.

"It's really hard for you to come back this time. Let's go and have a rest first. Let's wait until we have enough rest."

Fu Yanlin got his father's order and immediately stood up and bowed his hand. " Thank you, Dad. Then the child and daughter-in-law will go back to the room first."

The old marquis nodded, and the old lady beside him didn't matter. The husband knew how to behave, and she didn't want to add obstacles to the couple, so she nodded.

"Go ahead, Doudou will accompany your father too."

Doudou nodded happily and said to his grandmother, "Doudou will accompany his parents for a while before accompanying grandparents." This made the two elders happy again. The old lady nodded quickly and coaxed, "I know, I know, go and accompany your parents quickly. Grandparents are not in a hurry, go quickly."

Doudou smiled naively and took the initiative to hold his parents' hands. The three of them went out of the room together.

As soon as Fu Yanlin returned to the yard with his wife and daughter, he ordered someone to bring his burden and told Doudou that these were all bought for her to play. She asked her to go to the house with Mammy Ji first to open it. Her parents had something to say. When half an hour later, her parents would go to her.

Doudou responded obediently, because Uncle Butterfly said that if her father said something to say something to her mother, she should not disturb her first. She asked her uncle what she wanted to say to her mother. Why can't she listen?