43

Frankie's POV

I shiver as I wake up. Why is my room so cold? I go to grab my blanket but I cant move my arms.

I pull I eyebrows together and open my eyes. I'm on my knees with my arms rinsed above me. I look around the dark room. Where am I? I look up at my hands as I try to move them.

Cold melt wrapped around my wrist that has chains connecting them to the wall. I get up and shake my head trying to clear it so I can remember what happened.

My back hits the wall as I remember all that happened. My throat tightens and I start to breathe faster.  I grab the chains and pull on them again and again.

When they don't bugged, "Fuck!"  I scream out in anger. I sit back down and look at the room or cell I should say. It's just a dark room with four walls, each wall has a set of chains hanging loosely.

what I think is dried blood is on the walls and floor. In the far side is a door that has a little slit in the bottom of it. I can see light coming for the other side of it.

There is no window so I can't tell if it day or night. Fuck I don't even know if I'm in New York anymore.

I just look at the door, looking to see if anyone walks past it. I just need a flicker of light. Just to know I'm not alone here.

I know that sounds weird but its just to keep me Sain. My head hurts, I put my hand on the pain and feel something sticky.

I remove my hand a look at it, I can barely see but my hand is covered in blood. "Shit" I wipe off the liquid on my jeans.

I almost missed it but I saw a flicker in the light. Juat as the door opens.

                  Shane's POV

Its been two days since Frankie was kidnapped And we don't even have the slightest clue on were she is.

We are all torn, we just go her back and now we lost her again. Hozier and Wyatt have been ordering people around to do this and that, Eli has been going crazy on his computer with Kingston right behind him, And me and Remy have been going with the search team looking for any clues to get us closer.

Me and Remy just got back, we walk in the living room that's now turned in to a big office. Everyone looks up at us. "Anything new?" Hozier asks.

Remy just walks off towards the kitchen and I shake my head. I sigh as I sit down. "No nothing new, just the same. They all offed themselves with a night lock"

What we call a night lock is really just a fack tooth that's filled with a position that kills them instantly.

"I may have found something" Eli says without looking up form the screen. We all get up and go to his side."What? What is it?"

He points at the screen where a red dot is. "A traffic camera picked up the car she in. It just off the side of the road"

"I'll go get Remy" I start to walk away when Hozier stops me "No, let him sleep. He needs it" I nod.

Remy hasn't slept that much the last two day granted no one has but we've all gotten a good few hours but him. We all get in the car and drive off.

The ride was silent, No one says a thing. We all exchange looks but that's it. This has taken a toll on everyone we refuse to think they impossible but it's still lingers in the back of our minds.

When the car stops we all hit out and grab out guns. As we approached the car, I can see a figure in the front seat.

I get Eli's attention and motion for him to fallow me. When we get to the drivers side door, we wait for him to move but he doesn't. So I open the door quickly.

I put down my gun when I see that hes dead. Eli pulls out his phone and pulls up a phone. We got a picture of the guy that took Frankie off a camera.

"Is that him?" Kingston asks
Eli puts down his phone "yea, its him, I guess his employer was done with him."

"Guy take a look at this" Wyatt says from the back. He's looking in side the back of the car. As I look in to I freeze as I see the blood.

We all freeze "She can't be dead with this amount of blood but she is hurt. It's mostly a head injury" Wyatt says quickly when he sees our faces.

"How do you know?" Eil asks

"I know because she probably hit her head when she had to duck down so that she didn't get hit by a bullet. The car probably swerved just right" we all nod

"Let get the car back to the warehouse so they can search it and hopefully find something"

__________________________________

Have a good day!