Rumors II

"Finally." Normani smiled, hugging Dinah as they sat by the bench on the park.

"Some alone time." Dinah cooed, smiling at Normani.

"I guess weekends are our rest." Dinah chuckled.

"A time where we don't have to..." Normani trailed off.

"To watch over our best friends who d-"

"No, no, no." Normani shook her head, eyes wide as she looked at two familiar figures on the other side of the park.

"What is i-Hell no!" Dinah exclaimed, before both of then ran as fast as they could.

Everything felt like slow motion. Dinah and Normani were running as fast as they could, Lauren was speaking to Camila, while the brunette was about to raise her hand and slap Lauren once again.

Lauren was midway her sentence when Camila disappeared from her sight, followed by Normani front of her, before she heard a loud thud. A groan was heard from the ground, and when Lauren diverted her gaze there, her eyes went wide.

"Camila!" Lauren exclaimed.

"No!" Normani exclaimed, stopping the raven.

"No more Walz! No more!" Dinah exclaimed, holding the groaning Camila that she tackled to the ground.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" Lauren exclaimed, pushing Normani's hand away.

"Protecting you!" Normani and Dinah exclaimed.

"Why on earth would you tackle her like she's some sort of football?!" Lauren yelled, pushing Dinah off the brunette.

"Camila." Lauren called, gently tapping Camila's face while the brunette groaned.

"I told you to make sure Camila does not get close to Lauren!" Normani exclaimed, scolding Dinah.

"I did didn't I! You should make sure Lauren does not go close to her too!" Dinah yelled.

"It's not my fault your best friend is abusive!" Normani retorted, within a matter of seconds, the couple were already fighting head on.

"Where does it hurt?" Lauren asked, holding the brunette and helping her up.

"It does not hurt that bad, Dinah held me protectively." Camila muttered, before she looked at Normani and Dinah who were bickering.

"They're so loud." Camila groaned, holding the side of her head. Lauren placed both her hands on the brunette's ear before she turned to the bickering duo and yelled.

"Will you two shut the fuck up?!'" Lauren yelled, and in an instant Normani and Dinah kept their mouth shut, with wide eyes.

"Thank you." Camila whispered with a small smile, while Lauren nodded.

"Does your head hurt?" Lauren asked, while Camila shook her head.

"Just a little." She responded, to which Lauren nodded before she leaned in and kissed the younger one's forehead.

"Much better." Camila smiled.

"Really?" Lauren asked, while Camila smiled before she leaned in and kissed Lauren's cheeks.

"Really, thank you baby." Camila cooed, while Lauren let out a proud adorable smile.

"Anything for you princess."

"Baby?" Dinah asked.

"Princess?" Normani repeated.

Both Latina's turned their heads to the confused duo, before facing each other again and letting out a soft chuckle. Lauren gently helped the brunette stand up, snaking her hands on the side of Camila's waist.