Green Bean

I feel something squishy, so I immediately pull it out. I look at my hand and see an uncooked green bean. 

"Huh?" I ask extremely confused and grossed out, I throw the green bean at Tony while scrunching up my nose. 

"Brucie bear, you're up," Tony says. 

"I don't know Tones," Bruce says hesitantly. 

"No choice, now go," Tony says playfully. We both walk into the closet and Tony locks the door.

"Sorry you had to come in here with me," I hear him say. 

"It's alright, I'm actually happy I picked you and not someone like Tony," I say smiling. 

"Why?" He asks as he sits on the ground crisscrossed. 

"Well, for one reason you are the sweetest guy I have ever met," I say sitting down next to him with my knees tucked close to my chest.

"Really?" He asks unsurely. 

"Of course, Brucie," 

"What was the other reason?" He asks. I try to think of a lie to tell him so I don't give myself away. 

"Uh, well, because uh," my spy skills have left me completely. 

"What?" Bruce says facing me. I looked into his gorgeous eyes, they were so mesmerizing, I wanted nothing more than to kiss him. 

"Because I was hoping I'd get to kiss you," I admit falling into the trap his eyes set for me.

His eyes widen to the size of saucers. 

"You want to kiss me?" He asked blushing. 

"Of course I did, I really like you, Bruce, you are the sweetest, smartest person I know, and you understand my weird personality," I say.

Bruce just stays quiet. 

"So can I?" I ask. He furrows his eyebrows. 

"What?" He asks tilting his head sideways, confused. 

"Kiss you?" I ask. He gives me a small smile and a little nod. I let my legs fall from my chest and I lean over and give him a small kiss. He leans into it and kisses me back. He runs his fingers through my hair carefully, making sure not to pull any. I pull away smiling. 

"So, Bruce, would you like to get some coffee tomorrow morning?" I ask. 

"I'd love to Y/n," he says smiling even wider.

"Can I kiss you again?" I ask. Bruce immediately kisses me sweetly, being careful not to push any boundaries. I let my tongue slide across his lip as if to ask his permission to take a little step forward. He accepts my tongue in and we proceed. I start to sit up a little trying to find a better position. He gives me a questioning look as he grabs my hips. 

"You can touch me, Bruce," I inform him. He grabs my hips and guides me to sit on his lap. He lays his legs down flat and I straddle him.

I kiss him harder and he keeps kissing me. His hands are now on my back rubbing lightly. We pull back from the kiss for some air. 

"I really like you, Bruce," I say to him as I lay my head on his chest. 

"I really like you too Y/n," he says kissing the top of my head and laying his head on mine. We both sit in silence while waiting out the rest of our time in the closet. Soon I could hear his snore slightly. I relax and start letting myself fall asleep as well. I hear Tony open the door and say it times up, but then he noticed us. I heard him tell the others to come and look at us. I was too tired to try and move so I just stayed there listening.

"Aww. They're so cute," I hear Wanda say. Wanda shooed everyone away, covered us with a blanket from the couch, and then left. After she left I nuzzled even deeper into Bruce's arms. I never wanted this to end. I wish I could lay in his arms forever. I drift off to sleep quickly.

Edited 2/15/23