Katniss figurine

I reach into the bag and pull out a weird-feeling object, I pull out an action figure with a bow. 

"Katniss has been selected," Tony calls out. I roll my eyes at his excitement. 

"Seriously, Tony," I say. 

"Oh come on, I don't bite Y/n," Clint says playfully. 

"Ugh fine," I say trying to hide my nervousness. Natasha gave me a wink as I followed Clint into the closet.

It's pitch black and hard to see. 

"Hey, Y/n," Clint says. I look in the direction of his voice. He's staring at the vent above us. 

"Wanna see what they think we're doing?" He asks with a trouble-making smirk. I smirk back and we hop into the vents. We crawl silently through until we are right above them. 

"I wonder what they're doing?" Steve says.

"Who knows?" 

"They're probably planning a prank or something," me and Clint look at each other and hold back our laughter. He looks back at the avengers. But I can't keep my eyes off of him. I've been falling for him for some time now, but as of right now, I knew I was in love with him. I stare at him a little longer before looking back down.

"I don't know, they both really like each other," I hear Natasha say, I furrow my eyebrows, and look at Clint whose eyes were wide. 

"What do you mean?" Sam asks. 

"She always talks about how she wished she was brave enough to admit that she's in complete love with him," Natasha tells them, causing me and Clint to gasp. I lose all ability to breathe. I crawl back to the closet and try to hide.

"And Clint never shuts up about how much he wishes he'd grow a pair and ask her out," Natasha finishes speaking.  My biggest secret was just spilled in front of the reason for the secret. I didn't even hear what she said after she told them about how I'm in love with him.

"Y/n, are you in here?" I hear Clint say. I let out a small sniffle. 

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asks getting closer to me. 

"You heard my biggest secret," I say through small cries. 

"Did you hear what Natasha said afterward?" He asks gently. I shake my head. 

"Y/n, I like you too, no Y/n, I'm also in love with you, I just was scared you didn't like me," Clint says pulling my head up to meet his eyes. 

"Y-You d do?" I ask. (I can just imagine the 🥺) 

"Of course I do, my queen of pranks," Clint says hugging me tightly.

I smile and pull away from the hug. I grab his chin and looked into his eyes. 

"I wanna kiss you so bad right now," I whisper. He smirks and leans in. Our lips collide and my heart thumps out of my chest. My stomach explodes in butterflies. My hands make their way to the back of his head deepening the kiss. He gets closer to me and grabs my ass. I pull away for a second to look at him. He just smiles. 

"I own that ass now," he says. We both burst into giggles.

I stare at his features before jumping up and wrapping my legs around him and kissing him again. He catches me and smiles against the needy kiss. He collides his back into the wall as he holds me up kissing me passionately. We continue to kiss before the door opens and we fall. Apparently, we weren't leaning against a wall, we were leaning on the door. Clint falls on his back, and I fall on top of him.

The teams laugh at us as we get up a little flustered. 

"Have fun Legolas?" Tony asks. 

"Ha ha very funny," he says as I get up and help him up. 

"Well, it looks like you did," Natasha says noticing the tint in his pants. He fixes his pants as we walk to the couches. While I walk to my spot and he goes back to where he was, he smacks my ass. I turn around and look at him. He mouths "that's my ass now," and we both smile.

"That was a pretty hard smack," Natasha whispered into my ear, causing me to blush. 

"Maybe I like it hard like that," I whisper back. She just smiles and watches as Tony picks out of the bag. We all laugh as Tony picks Strange, and they go into the closet. 

"Guys we should lock them in and leave them there," I say quietly. Everyone nods and I lock the door. 

"I feel bad for Strange," Clint says. Everyone disperses, but Clint and I stay in the living room. 

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I smile at him.

"Of course my prank king," I say. He picks me up and throws me over the shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask laughing. 

"I'm gonna show everyone that you belong to me and that your ass is my property," Clint says as he walks out of the living room and into the elevator. 

"Don't you dare, Clinton Francis Barton, I swear to God, I'll freaking dye your hair pink," I threatened. 

"I thought you were an atheist?"He questions as he leaves the elevator with me still over his shoulder hitting his back trying to make him let me down.

(I hope you enjoyed) 💙 💛 💕

Edited 2/15/23