Rudolf

I pull out a very weird feeling object. I look down at my hand. I'm holding a Christmas tree ornament with a little Rudolph on it. I give Tony a puzzled look. 

"Reindeer games, come up," I laugh in my head. 

"I'd rather not go into a closet with a puny midguardian," Loki tries to argue. I roll my eyes. Thor grabs him and carries him to the closet 

"Put Me Down!" Loki demanded. I kept laughing to myself. Thor put Loki down in the closet and I walked in after him.

Tony locks the door to make sure no one could get out. 

"Puny mortal huh?" I ask teasingly. 

"Sorry love," he says before kissing my cheek. 

"Why can't we just tell them?" I ask him. 

"Because love," Loki answers. I huff in annoyance. 

"Because why, you have a reputation to uphold? Or do you just want an occasional hook-up?" I ask frustrated. 

"Darling," Loki tries to say. 

"No, tell me why," I demand cutting him off. 

"Because I don't want them to think any less of you, because of me," he answers honestly.

My eyes soften, "Lokes, they aren't going to, please I can't keep lying about whatever this is," I say. 

"What do you mean, "whatever this is"?" Loki asks. 

"Are we dating? Or is this just a friends-with-benefits type thing?" I ask sarcastically. 

"You're mine, love, only mine," Loki growls backing me into the wall. 

"Prove it," I challenge. 

"You're playing a dangerous game, love," Loki says before kissing down my neck. 

"Aah, lokes," I moan when he gets to my sweet spot, melting from his touch.

"Yes love," he asks innocently. That cheeky little bitch.

"Do you like when I do that, love?" He says as he continues to kiss my neck. I threw my head back hitting the wall behind me harshly. He slowly gets lower on my neck to where he's kissing my collarbones. 

"Loki, if you keep going, I swear to God," I threaten, not really wanting him to stop, but also knowing we had limited time. He pulls away smirking.

"I think I did a good job," he said staring at the hickeys on my neck, that formed extremely quickly due to my healing factor.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I say wanting more from him. 

"As you wish," he says slamming his lips into mine. His hand makes its way to my neck. I moan into his mouth at the gesture. 

"You like my hand around your throat, pet?" Loki says turning me on even more. 

"Yes Master," I moan quietly having trouble controlling myself.

"You're such a bad little slut, you want me to fuck you now? When all your friends can hear?" Loki says causing me to clench my thighs and moan at the thought. 

"Times up," Tony says opening the door. 

"I guess we'll have to finish this later," Loki says with a teasing smirk. I glare at Tony for ruining our moment. We both walk out of the closet and into the living room. I try to avoid everyone's eyes as I walk back to my seat.

"Are those hickeys?" Natasha asks with a playful look. I just put my head down and blush.

"I have an announcement," Loki starts, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Loki what are you?" I start but get cut off.

"Me and Y/n are dating, we've been dating for, in mortal time, a few months," Loki announced. My jaw drops in shock. I stand up and hug him excited that he finally told them. Everyone cheered.

"It's about time you two admitted it," Natasha said aloud.

"Now if you'd excuse us, my girlfriend and I will be leaving," Loki tells them before teleporting the both of us to his room. He gently tosses me on his bed, and he hovers over me. I was gonna have an amazing night.

Edited 2/15/23