Stuffed Cat

I reach inside the bag and feel something fluffy. I pull out a stuffed cat. 

"T'Challa?" I ask Tony. 

"Nope, Captain Danvers," He answers with a smug grin. My eyes widen. 

"Oh, um, Okay then," I say nervously as Carol smirks at me and walks into the closet. 

"Go get her Tiger," Tony says pushing me into the closet. I trip and fall taking Carol down with me. I land on top of her. 

"I'm so sorry," I say trying to hurry up and get off of her. She just laughs. I stand up and help her up. 

"I thought it was cute," She flirts causing my face to burn up. 

"You're cute," I blurt making myself blush more from embarrassment.

"Thanks, but you are definitely the cutest," She says smirking at me. 

"You think so?" I ask shyly hitting a Deby Ryan at her. 

"If I had it my way I'd make you mine," Carol says as she moves the hair out of my face and tucks it gently behind my red ears. I start choking on my spit. 

"What?" I choke out, not really understanding what she was saying.

"How about me and you go out for some drinks later tonight?" She asks. 

"Are you asking me out?" I ask with a shocked tone.  

"Of course, Darling," Carol says with a wide smile. 

"I'd love to get drinks sometime," I answer trying to process what just happened. 

"You are really adorable when you are flustered, especially when you're being flirted with," Carol tells me. 

"Th-Thanks," I stutter out.

"Awe, that's such a cute stutter," She kept teasing. My face felt like it was on fire. 

"I just wanna kiss you so bad right now," She says making me feel all sorts of ways. I quickly connect our lips. She's shocked at first, but she starts kissing back almost instantly. She grabs my face to keep me from pulling away. She tries to enter her tongue into my mouth but as payback I deny her. 

Her hands grab my ass and she pushes me closer to her. I gasp and she takes uses it as a way to enter her tongue into my mouth. She keeps squeezing my ass as our tongues danced in sync. She pulls my ass up motioning for me to jump, I jump up and wrap my legs around her while my hands mess up her hair. 

She pulls away after a minute, to breathe. She smiles widely at me as we both take a moment to catch our breath. 

"You look so hot right now," She tells me. I'm sweating and my hair is all over the place. 

She starts kissing me again, pushing me closer to her. The door swings open revealing a very smug-looking Tony Stark. 

"I was hoping to see some girl-on-girl action," He says. Carol puts me down and walks to the door. 

"Give us 7 more minutes," She says closing the door and turning back to me. I bite my lip, and she smirks. 

"Let's continue what we were doing Darling," She says.

With the Others

"So she just slammed the door in your face and said to give them 7 more minutes?" Clint asked. 

"Yeah, man," Tony exasperated. 

"Were they kissing?" Pietro asks. 

"Yeah, Carol was holding Y/n up and everything, they had messy hair, puffy lips, and they looked star-struck," Tony told his fellow Avengers. A few of them grumbled and passed money to Natasha. 

"I told you guys that they liked each other, but no one believes the spy," Natasha says.

 "Exactly, who in the right mind would trust a spy? " Tony says passing his money to Nat. 

"Fair point," Natasha agreed with a chuckle.

Edited 2/15/23