Blue Lightning Bolt

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT 

I reach into the bag and pull out a blue lightning bolt. 

"Quicksilver, you're up," Tony says, I was sort of relieved. Pietro and I were best friends. Maybe I wanted something more, but I was happy to have what I do have. Pietro grabs me and we're in the closet in under a second. 

"Eager are we?" I teased playfully. Tony locks the door  behind us, making sure we couldn't get out."Very" Pietro says before pulling me into a kiss. I'm taken a bit, who am I kidding, a lot by surprise, but I kiss back. He grabs a fist full of my hair pulling gently causing me to moan softly.

We pull away for a breath. 

"Damn, Princessa," He whispers making my knees go weak. 

"What? Fast boi?" I say trying to act cool. 

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now" He admits. 

"Me too," I smile. He grabs me and kisses me even harder then before. I jump up in his arms and wrap my legs around his waist, pulling his hair gently while he crashes me into the wall. I nibble his lip and he grunts at me. 

"You better be careful princess," He whispers through kissing. 

Our tongues dance and I suddenly feel something hard rub against me. 

"Someone is excited," I laugh. 

"Shit!" He exclaims as he puts me down. 

"How much time do we have?" I ask. He gives me a weird, confused look, 

"About 4 minutes," He responds. I smirk. I drop to my knees slowly. He gives me a shocked look. 

"May I?" I ask seductively. He nods quickly. I slowly palm his erection through his pants, and he moans quietly. 

"You like that?"I ask as he mutters incoherent sokovian words.  I unbutton his pants and I grab his growing erection. 

"F-Fuck Princessa," He moans. I slowly put his dick to my mouth. I kiss it gently just to watch him squirm. 

"Please don't tease princessa," He begs. I take it all in my mouth, all 9 inches of it, I'm lucky I don't have a gag reflex. 

"F-Fuck" He splutters. I bob my head slowly, and teasingly. He grabs my hair and forces my mouth down on it even further. He thrusts and fucks my mouth using his super speed to go faster than normal, I can feel the tears going down my cheeks. 

I feel his pace get sloppier and his member starts to throb. 

"I'm gonna cum, If you keep that up princessa," He tells me after I start using my hand to jerk him off while still bobbing my head up and down. He moans quietly, trying to make little to no sound. 

"Gonna," He starts to warn but gets cut off by him releasing in my mouth. He lets out a low moan. I'm surprised but I swallow immediately. 

"That's so hot," He groans. I stand up and give him a peck on the lips He pulls his pants up quickly. 

"You're pretty good at that Princessa," He compliments. 

"Thanks, If only you could show me how good you are," I hinted, 

Tony bursts into the closet. 

"You better not have fucked in my closet," He said. Pietro picks me up and runs to the living room. 

"She's mine now, fuckers" he says before running to his room with me in his arms. 

"Wanna see how good I am?" He says throwing me onto his bed. Just by the look on his face, I could tell that I wouldn't walk tomorrow morning. 

IN THE MORNING

I wake up cuddled in Pietro's arms.  smile remembering the night I had. 

"Piet, babe, we gotta get up, " I whisper kissing Pietro's face. 

"Don't wanna," He whines. 

"Come on, I gotta take a shower and you're holding me down," I say trying not to laugh. 

"Can I join?" He mumbles. 

"What was that?" I ask Not sure what he said to me. 

"Can I join?" He asks again but louder. 

"Sure, if you get up and let me get up," I say forcing back a giggle. He reluctantly lets me go, and I try to get out of bed. Only to fall face-first onto the ground. I hear him start to laugh. 

"Oh, you think it's funny, huh, then I guess I'll take my shower alone," I say. 

"How are you gonna get to the shower if you can't walk princessa?" He says rolling over to my side of the bed and looking at me on the floor. 

"I'll crawl," I say with fake spite. He rolls his eyes and climbs out of the bed to help me up. He carries me to the bathroom for our shower.

Edited 2/15/23