Cellphone

I reached into the bag and pulled out a cell phone?? Who the hell would be represented by a phone?

"This will be interesting," Tony says aloud. 

"Who is this supposed to be?" I say sass laced in my words. 

"Well dear fireball that's Vision," Tony said sniffling a laugh. 

"I do not wish to participate in this party game," Vision tells Tony. 

"Nope, no choice, you have to, now go get in the closet," Tony says as he pushes me in the direction of the hall closet. 

"I'm going, jeez dude," I say before I walk into the closet. 

"There you go I'm back in the closet! I haven't been in here since 8th grade," I joke.

"I do not understand what you mean by that, it would have been impossible for you to be in here when you were in 8th grade," Vision asks while fazing through the wall.

"Vis, I meant that I came out of the closet when I was in 8th grade, I told people that I was bisexual," I explained. 

"Oh, my bad, sorry for my misunderstanding," Vision apologized.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask. 

"I would like to talk about you," Vision answered. 

"What about me?" "Tell me about you, I do not have much information on you and it frustrates me that I know nothing," he answers honestly. 

"Well that's how I like it, the fewer people know the better," I shrug.

"But that sounds so lonely," he tells me. 

"It can be, but I'm used to it, when you have been through what I have, you almost can't let people in. You don't want to risk getting hurt again or losing them." I admit out loud for the first time. 

"Letting people in is a good thing, not everyone is gonna hurt or leave you, I promise I won't," he tells me. I sit down at the bottom of the closet. 

"You can't promise that," I say recalling the countless of others who broke that promise.

"I can do my best to keep it true," he said sitting next to me on the ground. 

"Why?" I ask feeling vulnerable. 

"Because Y/n, I care about you," he tells me. I look at him with tears threatening to spill. 

"You do?" 

"Of course, Y/n, you are one of the most, What people call, badass people I've met, and you're really courageous," Vision says pulling me into a hug. It feels a little weird since he's made of metal but it is weirdly comfortable.

"Thank you Vis, it really means a lot knowing someone actually cares," I tell him. 

"Of course I care. Every Avenger cares about you yn, to them and me, you are special and unique, we couldn't imagine a world without you in it," Vis told me with passion. 

"You mean the world to all of us, yn, you are the only reason the Avengers haven't killed each other," Vision tells me with humor. 

"You really think so," I say pulling away from the hug and standing up.

"Of course I do," he says with a smile, also standing up. I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. If he was able to I'd think he was blushing. 

"Based on my calculations the time is up," Vision informs me. 

"Thanks for talking with me Vis." 

"Of course, yn, I'll always be here for you." He tells me as the door is thrown open. 

"Aww," Tony pouts.

I roll my eyes at Tony and walk out of the closet. 

"I'm bisexual," I say once I'm finally out of the closet. 

"Huh?" 

"I just thought since I was in the closet I should probably come out again," I answer holding back a laugh. A few of them roll their eyes fondly. 

"MJ, pick out of the hat next," I command.

"When did she even get here?" 

"I've been here, you guys are just idiots," MJ tells them as she reaches into the bag and pulls out a laser gun. 

"That's Shuri," Tony tells her. I make my way to my seat and Wanda immediately hugs me. I smile widely at her. 

"Shuri and MJ in the closet," Tony says. 

"My OTP!" Peter yells.

I look back at Vision who was standing awkwardly by Thor. I smile at him and motion for him to sit next to me and Wanda. Maybe I should let people in

Edited 2/16/23