SDES Chapter 27: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (6) •

"The host, I heard that you want to change the target character?" Zero asked carefully, he had never encountered such a situation, so when 25 talked to him about it, he thought that the host had already guessed it. What? It was 25's first time to make a system, and there would always - inevitably  be omissions.

Qin Lang laughed loudly: "Hahaha, I'm making fun of that idiot 25! I didn't expect him to believe it."

"QAQ!" Zero murmured again, "Master, you aren't good nor bad, but my brother is almost dying because of you."

"Is it that serious?"

"Yes." Zero said seriously, "This is my brother's task. After helping you complete it, he can become a regular here, and then we can also have a legal marriage certificate. So he has been working very hard for everything."

Qin Lang set the jokes aside and said, "Okay, you go tell him not to worry, I will do my job well. Also, Zero, you should also be happy."

"Thank you, host. You should be very happy too." Zero said goodbye to him.

25 was so angry after that, that he ignored Qin Lang the entire day.

Qin Lang was a little lonely. The place Qin Feng found for him was quiet - the room was quite empty, and he was even more lonely when he stayed there alone.

After eating something, Qin Lang washed up and went to bed, ready to take out his mobile phone to read a novel.

The screen of the mobile phone was lit, and the handsome face of Yan Han appeared. Qin Lang rubbed the screen of his mobile phone and evoked a charming smile, "Mr. Cold..."

Qin Lang didn't immediately go to the novel APP, but searched the Internet for information about Yan Han, his blood type, his constellation, his hobbies, his everything. He glanced hurriedly, and finally his thumb swiping the screen stopped and the interface stayed on the topic of Yan Han's picky eating.

Qin Lang read a novel overnight. He tormenting himself as if he was suffering, after making up for some sleep in the morning, he went to his brother's company with nothing to do. Because this Saturday, he promised Jing Yu to have dinner together with him.

Qin Feng was obviously worried when he saw Qin Lang's appearance: "Xiao Lang, didn't you rest well last night?"

"Well..." Qin Lang replied, "It felt a little unfamiliar so I couldn't sleep well, it will take time for me to get used to it."

"So... Why don't you just rest in my office when you're tired from playing around? Brother has been busy preparing for the bidding recently." Qin Feng didn't stay in the office for too long. He briskly walked out as he was called again for another meeting.

"Well, bro, go and get busy, don't worry about me." Qin Lang took out his mobile phone and continued reading the novel and started from the morning after episode.

Qin Feng walked out of the room and sighed softly. In fact, he knew that his brother and Yan Han went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to file for a divorce, and he knew that the insomnia was not due to being in an unfamiliar location.

He just hoped that he could put his feelings down sooner and return to the old Qin Lang who had a bright smile five years ago.

Qin Lang, who had fallen asleep for another afternoon, was even more depressed than when he came to find Qin Feng at noon. The younger brother, Mr. Qin, was so distressed that he could hardly breathe. Mr. Qin, who was going to work overtime for ten minutes, hurriedly took his brother to the scene - for Yu's appointment.

Jing Yu booked a landscape restaurant, it was aa 56-story high-rise building, they were dining by the floor-to-ceiling windows, watching the neon star lights all over the city, gazing at the night and moonlight, it felt very beautiful and romantic.