Head filled with white noise, Pandora furrowed her brow and groggily sat up. Hands pressed firmly against the mattress, her frown deepened at how much softer it was than the one she was accustomed to, though this cell was also overall much different than the one from Hydra. The bed she sat on was an actual bed, grabbed the frame was metal, but at least it wasn't a moldy bare mattress on the floor. A thick blanket lay at the end of it beside a pair of neatly folded clothes, and on the concrete floor were simple black sneakers.

      The cleans walls were made of tough stone and in the back, cramped in the corner, was a small toilet, sink, and even a showerhead with a drain underneath while a curtain hung nearby, providing little privacy. The only light source came from outside the thick bulletproof glass wall separating her from the SHIELD agents looking in. Amongst the agents stood Natasha and Clint, both wielding the same modified crossbows that had embolized Pandora.

       Arms crossed over his chest, Fury asked, "This is the girl that killed one of my agents?"

       Sitting in a swivel chair, swaying back and forth, Tony nodded. "I know Twig doesn't look like much, but she shouldn't be underestimated."

       "Will the cell contain her?" Fury sighed when they didn't answer him back right away.

        "....It's electrified," Bruce uncertainty offered. "Since the entire wall is the door, once it's locked the electric field is activated. Anyone who touches it on either side will get shocked, so she won't be getting out without a struggle."

       Hearing their door open, they turned to see a scientist, Dr. Smith, hurriedly walk in, worry written across hood angular face. "Dr. Banner, something went wrong with the test," he announced, holding a tablet nervously drumming his fingers against it.

"What test?" Thor inquired, looking over Dr. Smith's shoulder at the tablet's screen.

"We managed to get a blood sample from Pandora off my shield," Steve said, internally flinching at the memory of how the boss got there in the first place.

Hopping to his feet, interest piqued, Tony waltzed over as Bruce took the tablet. "Why do you think the test went wrong?" He patted the good doctor on the back, adding, "This man doesn't make mistakes."

Scrolling through the results, and there were several, Bruce knitted his brows into a tight knot and scrunched his face in confusion. Quickly going through the information a second time, he slowly shook his head in disbelief. Beside him, Dr. Smith nervously played with a pen in his hand, unsure of what to do next.

      "Well?" Fury barked, impatiently tapping his foot. "What does it say?"

      "According to the blood test, that girl is very ill," Dr. Smith motioned to the large monitor. "I'm not sure how she's still standing, even if she's only a carrier for half the viruses and diseases we've detected. It doesn't explain all the other...the other, um..."

Interrupting him with a glare, Fury turned hood narrowed eyes to the other doctor in the room. "What the hell is going on?"

"I'm not sure," Dr. Smith hesitatingly answered when Bruce didn't reply. "We could try taking another sample...?"

       "Dr. Banner, report," Fury sharply ordered.

       Rubbing his forehead, returning the tablet to its owner, Bruce heavily exhaled. "Dr. Smith is correct. Based on the results, Pandora shouldn't be standing, much less alive," he paused. "Thank you," he finished dismissing Dr. Smith who gladly exited the room.

"She might not be human," Tony suggested with a shrug, returning to his seat.

        Pacing, Thor crossed his arms over his chest. "Never in the Nine Realms have I met anyone with her ability."