[TW] Dawn Does Not Arrive

/***********

PEEPS: 

Like I said in my last author note: if you aren't here for some DRAMA, skip this chapter and go read the NEXT chapter, which will have a recap of THIS chapter, and you can decide from there if you actually want to read this. 

But if you're like "hurt me again", keep scrolling. 

.

.

.

********/

Shuffling and breathing woke me up.

I blinked and pushed myself up on my arms, rubbing my eyes. How long had I been asleep? I hadn't even realized I'd fallen asleep.

The scent of flowers filled my nose. Oh, the Priestess. Asund. Dreams. I blinked and looked to the other side.

Asund and the Priestess, entangled with each other. Her knees were around his hips, drawing him deep while she arched and purred and raked at his arms while he fucked her, his head tucked into her neck. He was beautiful as he moved within her, his incredibly strong body surging and shifting with each thrust and stroke.

She moaned. "Deeper, wolf, deeper."

"Shhh," he rasped, lifting his head to kiss her, his tongue dipping between her lips. "You'll wake her."

What...was happening...

She softly laughed. "You play a good game, wolf. You almost had me convinced you wouldn't play with me."

Asund smiled at her as he pressed his cock into her and savored her. She whispered a breathy moan, showing her his throat. He growled and bit her windpipe, grinding his hips and she gasped. He released her, kissed her again. "The game's no fun if it might not be real."

She drew long nails down his strong back. "How long as it been for you, tireless wolf?"

"A long time." He ducked his head and sucked one of her nipples, then switched to the other. "So, so long."

He groaned.

"Now who is being loud?" she teased, then gasped as he tugged one nipple with his teeth. "Yes, wolf, your cock, just like that."

The blankets slid off them and I could see his body between her thighs, just the right angle to see his cock slip in and out of her, his balls press against her ass when he went deep. She mewled and rose off the blankets in an arch. In the space between her spine and the bed, I saw the door. Asund groaned, and she moaned again, panting him to keep fucking her just so.

"I'm going to finish if you--" he rasped.

She mewled anyway, drawing red lines down his arms, and her body arched and tensed and the scent of flowers drowned everything. Asund sank a final time and shouted, his body jerking as he exploded inside her. He braced himself on his arms over her, panting, and she sank into the blankets, languid and quivering.

A moment later, he withdrew from her, pulling white fluid as some final spurts came from his cock and hit her legs.

I watched in paralyzed horror.

He slipped his fingers inside her and swirled them around, making her mewl and quiver again, then smeared a long, white trail of his seed from breast to belly button.