Part 12 | Hell

"Miss Y/n?"

Looking up from your book, you saw Peter standing in front of you.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Um, Flash wants to talk to you" he mumbled, gesturing to the phone he was holding out.

You put the phone on speaker and shifted your position so you were leaning against Loki. "What is it mortal?"

"Hi Y/n, I-"

"Miss L/n to you."

"Right. How are you?"

"Shit now that you've called. What do you want?"

"Well, I was wondering if you were free tomor-"

"No, she's not" Loki snapped before pressing the end button. "Stupid fucking mortal" he grumbled, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Language."

"Calm down Reindeer games, no-one's stealing your girlfriend" Tony smirked.

"Girlfr- what? No-one said anything of the sort!"

"Were not dating Stark" you sighed, glaring at the billionaire.

"Loki wishes" Sam coughed, causing the God to raise a dagger at him.

"Take a chill pill brother" Thor commented, holding up a box of pop tarts. "Is that how you say it?"

Peter and Pietro nodded their approval, Pietro returning to their Tiktok dancing.

Loki looked confused. "The mortals have infected his brain" he whispered to you in a dramatic voice. "Alas, I fear he shall never recover."

"Drama Queen" you chuckled as he held a hand to his forehead.

"Me?! Never!" He exclaimed, feigning shock.

Just as you were about to reply, Hades appeared in front of you.

"Oh, morning Hades. How can I help?" You asked as the others screamed.

Pietro picked up his sister and Peter, speeding out of the room

Vision floated causally after the speedster

Bruce and Tony squealed from where they were working on a project in the corner

Steve dropped his shield, leaving a dent in the floor

Thor waved at Hades

Sam and Bucky hid under the table

And Clint retreated to the vents

"Nat! What are you doing??" He hissed, poking his head out.

Nat just raised her eyebrows, returning to filing her nails as Hades rolled his eyes.

"Why do you deal with all these mortals?" He grumbled, folding his arms. "You need to come back."

Loki grip on your waist tightened slightly. "Sorry Hades, I'm okay with being here" you replied.

"Y/n."

"The one and only."

Hades groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "If you don't come back I'll send Luc to come and get you."

"I can beat Lucifer easily and you know that."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Can you at least come and visit?"

"Fine. Tomorrow" you grumbled, turning away and tucking yourself into Loki. "Now leave please."

With a peace sign, Hades disappeared in a puff of smoke.

*Time skip brought to you by Ken Mills Toyota*

"You ready Lokes?"

"As ever darling."

Saluting the team, you took Lokis hand and teleported to the two of you up to hell.

"Y/n!" Some little demons exclaimed, running over to you.

"Good morning little ones" you smiled, looking down at them as they crowded around your legs.

"Are these ones okay?" Loki whispered in your ear, looking slightly apprehensive.

You nodded, crouching down to give them all a hug before continuing on your way.

"They're only around 100, not much of a threat yet" you explained, walking towards the large wrought iron gates.

"I see you kept your word for once" An angel snickered.

"I burn your fucking wings off you feathery little bitch" you snapped, shooting a burst of flame at her.

She squealed and flew upwards, circling over your head and chanting "Y/n L/n, the fallen angel" until Loki waved his hand and she disappeared.

"Are you alright darling?" He asked as you stopped in front of Hades.

"Yeah, thank you" you muttered, sighing.

The ground was made of thick, rolling black clouds, dark smoke drifting in tendrils all around the two of you as you both stepped inside.

———————————-

Kinda short, sorry guys schools about to start🙄