Ch 20 [Share the Love]

[Art is not mine]

Viola's P.O.V

I was preparing to go back to the house me and Dina shared since we moved to Honno city to search for the hell gate, back on track, i was preparing to go home when i was stopped by Dina.

Dina:"Hey sis! I have an idea!"

Viola:"And that idea would be?"

Dina:"It has to do with a boy with the name Y/N, if you remember him."

Viola:(I don't like where this is going.):"I remember him, what are you up too?"

Dina:"Well, you remember the term "Share the Love"?"

Viola:(Definantly going to regret hearing this.):"Just spit it out already."

Dina:"Well i was thinking we could talk Ryuko into a four way relationship with Y/N, i mean what could go wrong?"

Viola:"Literally everything! What was going through your head to even think of something like that!?"

Dina:"C'mon, you and i both know you have a crush on him and i'm not ashamed to admit that i do too."

Viola:"He's taken by Ryuko and i doubt that she'd ever want to share her boyfriend, what woman would want to share there boyfriend!?"

Dina:"I know it sound's crazy, but i think it might work if we try."

Viola:"If this goes south, this was all your idea, got it?"

Dina:"Got it, now let's go!"

She grabbed my arm and dragged me off to find Ryuko, we eventually found her and Dina was ready to ask it.

Viola:(Please give it up, i'm begging you.)

Dina:"Hey hey Ryuko, i wanted to talk to you about something."

Ryuko:"What do you need Dina? Why are you so exided?"

Dina:"Well have you ever used the term "Share the Love"?"

Ryuko:"Yeah.":(What is she talking about? Why was that even needed?)

Dina:"Well i was thinking, maybe we could have a....four way relationship with us three and Y/N."

Ryuko instantly had a tint of blush on her face but a look of confusion and some slight anger in her eye's.

Ryuko:"Why would you ever think i'd share my boyfriend with anyone!? Are you smoking something or are you just dumb!?"

Viola:"Likely, she's just dumb."

Dina:"I'll ignore what you said just then Viola. It's not just for Y/N 'cause you're quite i cutie yourself."

"