Thirty six

Viewer discretion is advised.

"It's just you and I."

I focus on Louis' eyes as he pushes a curl behind my ear, biting his lip hesitantly before leaning forward. Our foreheads rest against each other for a moment, us both just watching each other.

I nod, feeling as if Louis' waiting for some type of queue to begin. His lips are placed on mine, and I feel those familiar sparks flying from them all the way to my toes.

Louis' hands land on my waist, sneaking under my blazer. I momentarily forgot about the cold temperatures. Louis' just always hot.

I tilt my head into the kiss, feeing his tongue swipe along my bottom lip. Letting him in, I meet the familiar dance of dominance until Louis' leans forward and adds enough pressure to make the make out heated.

I'm gripping his biceps as he undoes the three buttons of my jacket. He pushes it off my shoulders, and I pull away from him to let it fall from the ground.

I look up at Louis', and he nods with a soft smile contrasting his blown eyes, and I start to unbutton my pants as he only releases the top few button of his shirt before slipping it over his head, fingers heading towards his pants.

Once we both stand in our underwear, Louis' hands land on my hips, pulling me with him to sit on the rugged area. The fabrics are soft. Pushing my chest gently, I end up laying back against the pillows, Louis slotting himself between my legs.

"Ok?" He whispers, voice rough as he leans down and leaves soft kisses down my neck.

"Yeah." I answer, my voice coming out whispery as his nose presses into a sensitive spot into my next. I can't help but gasp as a slow ache there grows. "Keep going." I urge him on, making him pull back with a growing smirk. I grumble at him quietly, making him shake his head and drop down to take my left nipple between his teeth.

I whine as he rolls the bud between his lips, then proceeding to suck not so gently. A low growl comes from Louis, licking across my chest towards my other nipple. I can feel slick starting to form a little.

"Lou." I murmur, encouraging him to move faster.

It works, as he begins to grind down not so gently onto me. He's hard in his boxers, and the feeling of him rubbing against me makes catch up.

"Take them off, please." I don't where the beg came from, but Louis looks up at me when it comes out, and I freeze.

His eyes turn bright blue as he growls lowly. "I'm in charge, omega." It made my stomach drop.

I can hear rustling around us and I look around quickly to see my mum grip my dads arm harshly. Nobody's allowed to interfere.

Louis' hand cupping my jaw forcing me to look at him again. I can tell his alphas in control, his eyes bluer than I've ever seen them. His grip doesn't hurt, but it's enough to make me want to close my legs together.

"I'm sorry, alpha." I whisper, seeing Louis' face become gentle. It's when his eyes turn back to normal that I take a deep breath.

"Sorry, love. I'm holding him back." He murmurs, cupping my cheek. I move my head, placing a kiss to his palm before smiling at him reassuringly. "Let's get these off."

He sits up on his knees, and I really try my hardest not to look when he pulls his boxers down, but the hiss he lets out due to the cold air hitting me makes my eyes drift. He's big, the tip of his cock red and he strokes himself twice before letting go. My lower abdomen clenches, and I bite my lip as he leans over me again. With a peck, his fingers are sneaking under the waist band of my own boxers and they are being pulled down over my thighs and past my ankles to be thrown to the side.