10 Date

Atlas
I stayed with Saturn until she fell asleep, playing with her hair and humming her a melody my mother used to sing me when I couldn't sleep.

When I heard her cute little snores I knew she was asleep and got up off of her bed, when I was leaving the room her cats were coming in.

Saturn's crew.

I went downstairs and found Rosetta and Apollo In the living room by the fireplace, I nodded my head at Apollo. He knew what I was going to ask Saturn.

"Ms. Rosetta?" I asked.

She hummed and looked back at me.

"I just wanted to let you know Apollo and I are going to take Saturn out tomorrow. Would you recommend anything? Maybe we could surprise her with something she would love. A good first impression."

Her eyes brightened. And she looked between Apollo and I with a huge smile.

"She loves anything really but since tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day maybe take her out by the lake. She loves food, pretty much anything but she hates cilantro. Cant stand it. So try not to get anything with Cilantro in it or she'll throw a fit and I'd hate for you two to see bratty Saturn on your first date." She giggled at the end but I knew Apollos ears perked up at the sound of Saturn being a brat.

Fucking sadist.

"We will keep that in mind thanks Ms. Rosetta." Apollo nodded at her.

"Ofcourse my boys! Well, I'm old and it's way past my bed time." She stood up brushing off her knees. "What time are you thinking Saturn should be ready?"

"I'd say 3. Could you tell her to dress comfy since we'll be outside?" I asked.

"Sure thing baby." She gave us both a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." We both said and then we left.

We had a 30 minute ride home so there was time to talk.

"Excited?" I asked Apollo.

"Excited to see 'bratty' Saturn if that's what you mean." He smirked to himself.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Ofcourse you are but that's not what I meant. Are you excited for the date?"

He nodded his head. He was never really good at seriously expressing his feelings.

"I think we should ask her to be with us tomorrow but I don't think we should throw her into our lives just yet you know?"

"Yeah."

"Your so fucking boring."

"And you smell bad." I smell fresh as hell. what the Fuck.

"Are you 12?"

He chuckled which then made me chuckle. Why do we act like this?

We talked about our plan for tomorrow and how we should set up the date. I called one of my men to set it up in the afternoon since we didn't have time.

"Boss! How are ya?" Xavier, our second in command of the mafia asked on the other line.

"Just fine Xavier, I need you to come to town tomorrow at 2 and set up a picnic."

"I'm sorry?" He was trying not to laugh. Dick.

"I'm not repeating myself. And wipe that smile off your face. Now." He coughed to try and cover it up.

"You got it boss. One picnic comin' up."

I hung up after that and looked at Apollo who also had a cheeky smile on his dumbass face. Asshole.

We got home and I grabbed a glass and some scotch and sat on the couch. Thanking about tomorrow.

Apollo went to take a shower and then went right to bed.

After I finished my cup I did the same.

I entered my room, which was all black with accents of different shades of grey. Both me and Apollo's rooms were built the same. We had a city view, overlooking the beautiful city of New York. Windows that we could see out of but no one could see in, from roof to floor. I loved staying here because of that reason. The view was incredible.

I got into my soft bed with silk sheets and had trouble falling asleep all the way. I got one taste of being in the same bed as Saturn and I already was uncomfortable by myself.

It took a while, and many scenarios of Saturn with us for me to finally fall into a deep sleep. Anticipating for tomorrow to be a great day.

≫∘❀♡ ❀ ∘≪

Apollo
It took me a long time to fall asleep. Im nervous. I want her too bad and if something goes wrong with our date tomorrow I'll fucking kill whoever was at fault.

I fell asleep after a few hours and a few hours later I was up and ready for the day. It was 11 am so I got some time to sleep in.

After my morning shower, I dressed in a black dress shirt with a few buttons on the top undone and some black dress pants, I wore my gold chain and placed my rings back on my fingers from when I fell asleep. I noticed yesterday when Saturn was playing with our hands she took an interest in playing with my ring cladded fingers.

Just because we were going to be outside doesn't mean I can't dress up for my girl.

I stepped out of my room and into the kitchen to see Atlas already dressed and ready aswell. I guess I'm not the only one excited. He was dressed similarly but instead of black he worse a classy white fitted tee shirt with his gold chain on the outside of his shirt. He wore black dress pants and instead of rings he's wore a bracelet. Saturn was playing with his bracelets yesterday too.

We ate breakfast and made sure everything was prepared for today and a few hours later it was time to drive to see her.

While in the car, Atlas called Xavier and made sure not one thing was out of place. And Ofcourse it wasn't.

Xavier would never.

We got to Saturn's house and walked up and knocked on the door.

We heard her little voice yell, "Coming!" and her little feet tan across the floor to open the door.

Yeah you'll be coming soon enough kitten. Don't get ahead of yourself.

After a second or two she opened the door to revel the most adorable outfit.

She wore a lavender colored shirt shirk with a white puffy, long sleeved top. And to top it all of she wore white thigh-high socks with some cute platform sneakers.

Jesus Christ. It's gonna be a long day.

"Ready to go Kitten?" I asked, noticing none of us said anything and it seemed like Rosetta was not home.

"L-let's go!" She smiled at us and grabbed her little purse and was ready to go.