00.23

);
i'm so sorry

___________________

FLAMES BEGIN TO  envelope around us. It was getting really muggy and warm in the room. Gregory and I wipe our foreheads from the sweat that begins to dampen our skin.

Large tentacles grow up from the floor and down from the ceiling. A small squeal escapes me as Gregory and I back into the wall.

"What the hell are those things?!" I ask nobody in particular. Nobody here really had an answer for it, so why did I bother to ask.

"I-I don't know," Gregory frowns in distress as one of the long arms taps around our feet. I feel disgust climbing up my throat as the thing touches me.

Freddy stands nearby as the glamrocks finally leave us alone, running in the opposing direction from the doors.

Loud footsteps pound into the floor. My brows furrow tightly, and I tilt my head.

A giant thing bursts through the wall. It looks disgusting. It towers over us, with a falling apart jaw, and withered body.

I scream out of habit, and Gregory jumps, startled. Freddy pushes us behind him as the large animatronic . . man? —makes a dramatic appearance in the room.

My eyes are wide, and my body grows stiff with fear. Gregory looks up at the thing with horror and some sort of determination in his eyes.

The thing nears us and I crouch behind Freddy, glaring up at the thing. I pull Gregory into my arms and he buries his head to my shoulder.

I know that suit.

As I stare into the burning eyes of the rotting corpse before me, more realization comes into play. That had to be the thing my mom told me about, from the old pizzeria that got taken down. One of the owners got stuck in a springlock suit.

It had to be Afton.

Something crawls out from the wiring in the ceiling, and stalks behind him. A little smirk wants to dance to my lips as I know what's coming next. I don't think that other animatronic wanted to hurt us . . He was after William.

A blood stained hand reaches out toward me, eyes still locked over Gregory and I. His head tilt slightly, jaw dropping and locking with any subtle movement. My features cringe with disgust and I curl further back into the wall as his hand reaches closer and closer to my skin.

"You'll get what you deserve." I grit my teeth up at him.

His head turns and he's soon grabbed by the blob of wiring, the animatronic blob's face plate opening up.
Gregory, Freddy and I look at the disgusting blob of wiring taking the withered springtrap suit in its hold, and soon carries the body up into the ceiling.

I watch in horror and disgust as the man . . thing, struggles in the wiring's grasp. He grunts and groans, whimpering in dismay.

Our eyes lock, and he pleads in place for assistance.

"We need to go," Freddy takes ahold of my arm, and tugs me down the hall with Gregory. I snap myself from the daze I was in, and start to run, ripping away from our held stare on each other.

Flames were swallowing the hallways quickly. We needed to get to high ground fast— if it wasn't already torched.

My heart was in my throat. As we approach the stairs, something in the back of my mind starts to burn.

Sun.

"Come on!" I call to the two behind me as I begin coughing the smoke from my lungs."Keep up, you've got to move." My voice shakes in anxiety as I glance back to Greg and Freddy.