Why?

Emily woke from her slumber to the sharp ringing of an alarm clock. She looked over, and the screen flashed the numbers '12:23.' She heard the ca-chunk of a heavy door opening, and the morning's events flooded back to her. The realization that her boyfriend intended to turn her into a pig. The terrible stuffing. The pill.

Suddenly, a stabbing pain shot from her stomach. She clutched it, and was shocked to feel how soft it was. She felt so sick. All she wanted was to throw up, but the pill must have done something to her insides that made it so she couldn't. No matter how hard she heaved, nothing came up. She lay back on the bed and began to sob.

Meanwhile, Cole watched the whole thing go down. Though he felt bad, he couldn't keep his eyes from the thin layer of pudge covering her bare stomach, her crop top tight against her boobs.

Cole walked over to her, and sat on the edge of the Queen size bed. He grabbed her hand, and rubbed circles into her palm. She tried to pull away, but his grip was like iron. He grabbed her waist from behind, and squeezed the layer of fat coating her belly. She whimpered, and he realized that her belly was still hard from the morning's stuffing. Too bad, he thought to himself. I have a huge meal, and she's gonna eat all of it.

"Babe," he said. She turned around. "It's time for you to eat." She cried harder, but sat up, and nodded. He picked her up- I won't be able to do this much longer, he thought- and carried her to her chair. He cuffed her hands, and grabbed a cheeseburger off of the table. When he shoved it in Emily's mouth, she chewed obediently. 

He continued to stuff her, more and more food shoveled into her mouth, until she had consumed the whole table of food. She looked five months pregnant, and was breathing shakily.

"Take this," he said, handing her another pill.

"No," Emily said. "I don't want to fall asleep again."

"Don't worry," Cole said. "This one won't make you drowsy."

"Fine," she rolled her eyes and took the pill. 

"But it will make you very lazy."

Emily groaned. "Really? You couldn't have said that before I took it?" Cole simply un-cuffed her and led her back to the bed. He propped her up with some pillows, turned on his heel, and left the room. She heard the door lock behind him.

Emily looked down at her balloon stomach. It was round and sore and... was that a stretch mark? She rubbed circles on it, and it felt soothing.

"I can't let that pill take effect," she thought out loud. She stood up out o bed, wincing at the pain in her abdomen, and began walking laps around the room. She got around once, twice, three times, and she was twenty feet from her bed when suddenly her legs started to feel like they were made of led. The bed looked a mile away, and all Emily wanted to do was lie down and take a nice nap, letting her body rest and grow...

NO

She snapped out of it. "Walk," she told herself. She tried to keep going on her course, her mind told her to stay on her course, but her feet dragged her to the bed, and she laid down, her torso resting on the pile of pillows Cole had constructed. 

She tried to close her eyes, tried to rest, but she couldn't help but look down at her stomach. She was shocked to notice it was rumbling. Then she realized, it wasn't rumbling, it was expanding. At a slow rate, yes, but expanding nonetheless.

After twenty minutes, it stopped. She saw that her belly had grown about two inches. She slapped her newly enlarged abdomen, and it wobbled.

"Whoa..." she breathed.

If Cole could make her gain this much in a matter of hours, that was she gonna look like in a week?