𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Isabella was in Cory's history class where the group was and Cory had a spectacular idea of starting a debate in the class with Farkle and Riley

"What prompted you to do a debate? I thought that was usually something for an English class to do." Isabella furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Farkle and Riley were ready to present their case but she just wondered why Cory wanted to do one for this class since he didn't for the others.

"Nobody had anything going on." Cory simply shrugged his shoulders as he responded to the raven haired girl beside him while the two were in the back of the classroom so they could see everything. "Also when haven't I brought other subjects from other classes?"

". . . I don't know how but I feel like you're gonna be someone's villain origin story." Isabella stared at the older Matthews for a second before she commented seeing what he was doing. "I feel like Shawn, Maya and I have impacted you Matthews so much sometimes."

"You all really have. You scare me the most though." Cory nodded over to her agreeing with her statement considering his best friend had impacted his life for years having him learn through life while his brother's fiancée did scare him at times she did teach him ways to grow. "Plus this isn't just for a past time I want them to see that there's more to the world than what you see."

"Want to open your young one's eyes?" Isabella questioned him knowing that several of the lessons he teaches are for his daughter and her friends' benefits, she seemed to be correct when she received a nod from Cory. "Well be careful you can get more for what you bargain for."

"Let's see how this goes then." Cory looked over to his class seeing they're ready and he was as well, he just wondered if his daughter was ready for the lesson. "'The sun shines during the day.' Ms. Matthews will argue the affirmative."

"Good morning, everybody. You know why people say that in the morning?" Riley smiled as she greeted her classmates starting her statement before slapping her stand going over to the window so she could open up the shades. "Poom! Nailed it."

"Iz!" Maya needed a bit of help with the debate and how to handle it so she called over her sister gesturing for Isabella to go over to her leaning down which the raven haired girl did. "How do I do this? Who do I root for?"

Isabella turned to Riley and Farkle after Maya whispered to her she knew how this could go. It was between the best friend and the boyfriend who also happened to be her closest friend.

"I say root for both because if you don't you'll have the crazy ass situation Topanga, Cory and Shawn have. I mean it's hilarious to me either way but for safety measures root for both." Isabella leaned on the desk as she explained to her sister knowing how this situation is for the married couple and best friend.