Blinded by love? hatred?

No one's pov:-

Yerin's heart was beating so fast that it might come out of her ribcage now. She had loved Jungkook since a young age, and when on Jungkook's 18th birthday, he revealed that he didn't find his mate at the party, it hurt Yerin.

It hurted her more than she imagined, and realised how much she had started to love the older but still didn't give up on her first love.

That was the reason, Yerin went abroad to become a compatible partner for the alpha, but again her heart was broken when she returned and found Taehyung as Jungkook's mate. However, today she knew it would change, and finally, she would have Jungkook for herself.

Jungkook looked even more dreamy from this close, and she couldn't wait to start a a new life with him. When Jungkook leaned closer, Yerin placed her hands around Jungkook's neck, pulling the alpha closer, but before Jungkook could kiss Yerin, sudden branches started wrapping the True Blood's body and threw him to the farthest corner of the room. Jungkook tried to get out of the stems, but the grip was too hard on his body that he couldn't move at all.

"What the fuck?" Yerin yelled, gritting her teeth, and looked towards the window when Yeonjun jumped inside the room.

"Don't you think the pack members deserve to know what kind of snake they have in their house?" Yeonjun said, making Yerin grit her teeth in anger.

"I'll see how you even manage out alive of this room, you omega!" Yerin said and launched towards him, baring her fangs, which Yeonjun barely managed to dodge.

Yerin was an alpha warrior, and he was just a True Moon, the weakest of all. V had warned him beforehand about Yerin's plans and how to safeguard himself, but now facing her, it seems it would be more complicated than he assumed.

The omega looked at the alpha-girl with shining blue eyes when the similar wines wrapped around Yerin's whole body and halted her movements. Till Yerin was trying to free herself, Yeonjun pulled out the remaining sleeping potion from his bag and tossed it towards Yerin.

He prepared it before coming towards the packhouse, but he used almost all of it on the guards. Still, he can use the remaining small amount to make Yerin sleep for a few minutes.

After smelling the alluring scent of the potion, Yerin's eyes started closing, and taking it as his chance, Yeonjun ran over to the struggling True Blood, who was trying to use his nails to come out of the wines. His pheromones were too much for the omega, and unintentionally, he was on his knees baring his neck.

"Alpha, don't do this. " Yeonjun said, gathering all of his courage not to shutter in front of the True Blood, who was glaring at him with red eyes.

"Alpha, you had a mate who is going to be the mother of your pups. If you mated another wolf, your omega would be forced to live a painful life along with your children. Please think about your family and try to control yourself. " Yeonjun said, and that's when the wolf slowly started returning to his senses.

The hurt face of his love was something he couldn't take, and the anger pumped inside when he remembered how someone had forcefully taken his mate away from him.

Yeonjun knew the wolf was debating inside, as his pheromones have changed from arousal and dominance to worry and anger. While JK was busy in his thoughts, Yeonjun brought out the dosses he prepared and quickly stuffed them in Jungkook's mouth and forcefully made him gulp down.

It became the reason for Jungkook to lose consciousness for the second time the same night. "YOU!" Yeonjun's head snapped towards the voice when his eyes lingered on an angry-looking Yerin, her eyes glowing golden.