37 ⭑ Good boy.*

"What's practical is logical? What the hell who cares? All I know is I'm so happy, when you're dancing there... I'm a slave 4 U..."
Slave 4 U By Britney Spears.

✰ ✰ ✰

"C'mon Cherry-bomb

"C'mon Cherry-bomb. Fuck me like you hate me..."

"I do fucking hate you." The quickness in Cherry's venomous reply, had my heart fucking racing. The anger she had slowly boiling up inside was exactly, exactly what I wanted. I wanted her to hate me so damn bad, it made her snap and just fuck me. Just to prove me wrong about her. Just to show me exactly what I was missing, what she could give me. How good she could make me feel. How perfect her body was and how dirty her innocent, shy mouth could get. I wanted her to take out every ounce of hatred she had for me, on my body. Make me lose my breath...

Teach me a lesson. Make me be a good boy.

Show me all the ways I'd regret saying a word about her.

But, I was sick of pretending I wasn't addicted to the way she made me feel.

Sick of pretending this wasn't what I wanted so, so, so desperately.

And what I wanted was for Cherry to make me her plaything.

"You hate me? Take it out on me then. We can go right now." I whispered breathlessly, staring at her plump lips for the fifth time that minute, "Nothing else in the world matters to me Cher, just fuck me up. Ride my face, tie me up and make me watch you touch your perfect little pussy, I don't care who the hell walks in. Do whatever you goddamn want. Just humiliate me. Punish me. I'm all yours."

"You're that desperate for attention from me?" Her question was so arrogantly genuine, that she didn't realize how much it turned me on, "That pathetic?"

"Yes... oh god, yes, yes, yes." I closed my eyes to sedate the ache in my dick. All I wanted was to bury my face in her thighs, and she was teasing me.

Cherry kept herself pressed up against the wall, her knees pulled up to her chest, but it seemed something in her grew interested, and she spread her legs even farther open, drawing my attention down. She didn't say anything right away, just watched my face while she steadied her labored breathing.

Until I instinctively crawled one pace forward, "Aht. Aht. No."

I chewed my bottom lip to shreds and crawled back.

"Let me get something straight." Cherry swallowed, "You're telling me that if I just... fucked you, and what? Left you here, you'd be okay with that?" There was a devilish glare in her eye, but no smile to match just yet.

"Yes." I answered. She was testing me, and I knew that.

But it seemed I didn't quite pass, as she slowly closed her legs and stood up off of the floor, looking down at me like a fucking dog, "And this is coming from someone who, if I recall rightly, told me that he liked a girl who could be in control, but not me, because you thought I couldn't do it right. Am I correct?"